'Til the Butter Melts

Pete & Pokey on PRIM

17 August 2010
17 August 2010 | Dowry Creek Marina, NC
16 August 2010
16 August 2010 | Elizabeth City, NC
12 August 2010 | Deltaville, VA
11 August 2010 | Deltaville, VA
04 August 2010 | Calvert Marina, Solomons
02 August 2010 | Trtacys Landing, MD
15 July 2010 | Tracys Landing, MD
10 January 2010 | St. Augstine
05 January 2010 | St. Augustine
02 January 2010 | New Smryna
24 December 2009
05 December 2009 | The Riverview Hotel & Marina
30 November 2009 | Daytona - Seven Seas Marina
28 November 2009 | Palm Coast Marina
24 November 2009 | Comachee Cove Yacht Harbor, St. Augustine

Something we wonder about………

13 November 2009
Pete & Pokey
A few months ago I noticed "Site Meter" on several other blog sites here. Being the poster child Blogger Dummy (I checked out 'Blogging for Dummies' from our local library back home to find out how to do this), I had only a tiny knowledge of what we would gain out of putting this thing on our site. Mike and Lynn from Nelleke and Silverheels III, respectively, were talking the other day about reaching 25,000 'hits' on their blog sites. That is a wonder. Now I wish we had started sooner because it is very interesting indeed to see where people are logging in from.

We have readers from literally all over the world which continually amazes us. When we started this blog, the intent was to let our family and friends know where we were and what we were doing and to keep a running log of this 'great adventure', our first. When we get home next year, I'm going to hit "Print" so I can see what I've been up to for the past twelve months. Instead we get not only that, but a world of interest that we hadn't expected. Britain, France, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Sudan(?), Canada and the Maritimes, China, Thailand, almost all the States and more. It is fascinating to see where all of you are from. We began to recognize locations that are in fact family or friends at home. We also see others that we know from their blogs are in some particular spot or other. And then there are the repeaters whom we have no idea about. Who are you? How did you catch on to our little trek? Welcome to our site and our lives. We enjoy the company.

We sincerely hope you are enjoying these little notes that we post. It would be a treat to meet all of you at some time as you have truly sparked our interest. For example, Ponte Vedra Beach, we know where you are but not who you are, and we notice you take a look every day or so. We are intrigued. Lake Mary, FL - we will be there with family for Christmas but they are still in Virginia. ??? Bellevue, MI - is that close to Traverse City? Some of the European, Pacific and Asian interest seemed to come via our story and photos about the Ring Andersen and we're glad you stopped in. It appears many of you came back again and again. Thank you. Others popped in via another blog site or a Google hit. We have a niece in London so that accounts for one of you Brits but the others, that's an eye opener. Welcome.

Whoever and wherever you are, we are humbled that you continue to click on us and follow PRIM. Drop us a note once in awhile. There's an email contact on the right. Ponte Vedra, we will be passing by you in a week or two. We chuckle every time we see you've logged in and you are, in fact, the impetus for this post. Coffee?
Comments
Vessel Name: PRIM
Vessel Make/Model: Defever 44 Trawler
Hailing Port: Palm Coast, FL
Crew: Pete & Pokey
About:
One admiral, a trusty old schnauzer*, two clowns disguised as mini-dachshunds, and a bald guy. See 02/09/09, The Who... [*7/26/09 - Sadly, my 'navigator', security officer and best buddy, Max, took leave of us on July 6th and joined his old pal Shorty in pooch heaven. [...]
Extra: PRIM: 1983 Defever 44 Poof*: 2001 Novurania 360DL Email: Pete.svPrim@yahoo.com

PRIM

Who: Pete & Pokey
Port: Palm Coast, FL