Taranui Travels

2013 South Pacific Travels

14 September 2013
05 September 2013
01 September 2013
10 August 2013 | Musket Cove
07 August 2013 | Musket Cove
30 July 2013
28 July 2013 | Sawa-i-lau Island
24 July 2013 | Namena, Kubulau, Savusavu
12 July 2013
05 July 2013 | Kaoi Island

Bula Vinaka

01 September 2013
Annie
Well I'm in heaven, today we are anchored in a magestic bay at Ambryn Island, hot water feeding into the bay and the volcano glowing at night for miles to see. Smells like Rotorua and surprisingly the best snorkeling we've had.
Just making sashimi to have with our gin and tonic and then leaving at 4am heading to Santo "peterson bay" Can't get me off the helm, it's been eased to flat off the whole journey so far. We are all well and very happy crew, T.T. had his 4 sea nymphs for 2 days and now Erin and I, we are a very happy crew and Tony is relaxed and a great skipper and host, except for this afternoon when and Erin cracked up as I ended up half in the water and half sinking the dingy when we were trying to go for a row to the hot water springs.
Taranui is so light on the helm and is a dream to sail. Wing and wing most of the time. Working hard at my Whetu tan and building a few muscles with the work out sailing each day. Don't even want to think about coming home.
Hi to Mollie, and tell her I am feeling 21 again as it is just like being away on T.Q. even the skipper looks the same...
Comments
Vessel Name: Taranui III
Vessel Make/Model: Whiting
Hailing Port: Auckland

Port: Auckland