Sailcover - Done!
06 March 2012
A lot of firsts this weekend...
-We managed to learn how to use the new sewing machine.
-We turned our house into a sail loft - with a cutting table (the floor) big enough to lay out the 6ft wide x 22ft long sailcover.
-We learned how to sew in zippers (more accurately, we learned how not to), managed to get away with it and know how to do it right next time (we think).
-All this while the two of us prepared for every 50+ year-old's favorite medical examination!
But, we got it done and now have a nice new brighter blue sailcover - all it needs is the fasteners - which we'll put in place when it's on the boat.