s/v True Colors

08 June 2015 | St. Croix
05 June 2015 | St. Croix
30 January 2015
10 January 2015
28 December 2014
21 December 2014 | Antigua, Carlyle bay
19 December 2014 | Grenada
18 December 2014 | Antigua
05 August 2014 | St Eustatia
25 June 2014
20 June 2014 | Jost Van Dyke
26 May 2014 | Samana, DR
29 April 2014
23 April 2014
08 April 2014
01 April 2014 | Marsh Harbor
25 March 2014 | Great Guana Cay
13 March 2014

More virgins

25 June 2014
Lisa
Sorry...still no luck uploading the pictures. And there are a lot of them. Soon, I hope.

We are currently on a mooring ball off Normans Island. This anchorage is famous for the floating bar and grill Willy T. It is an old barge that has been modified and is a pretty happening place. We went over last night to dine and the food was very good. We watched as the black fin tuna was cleaned. It was a very quiet night and the hubbub ended by nine. But we enjoyed talking to the bartender who lives aboard and works 96 hours a week. He is from michigan and has been in the BVI for seven years and working at willy t for six of them. He is going home in a month though. Decided it was time to grow up...good enough.

I have definitely left my fear of snorkeling in the Bahamas. We even explored some caves yesterday. It was very dark so one couldn't see much and we were leery of coming face to spine with a sea urchin. But it was cool, nonetheless. Later, after a quick lunch on the boat, we took Lily ashore to swim and greet more of her ever growing legion of fans. She found a bucket slightly submerged and went completely underwater to grab it. She then charmed the owner, a mother of two, to throw the bucket for her. The funniest was when she picked ip up filled with water and then dumped it on her head as she raised it up. We are staying here at least through tomorrow as the beach bar has a television just perfect for watching the US take on Germany at noon.

Promise to get the pictures up as soon as we can. We have petroglyphs to show you and the bubbly pool and the rum distillery, not to mention the beautious scenery all around.

Later...
Comments
Vessel Name: True Colors
Vessel Make/Model: Manta 42 Mark II Catamaran
Hailing Port: Annapolis, MD
Crew: Marty & Lisa Kelly

s/v True Colors

Who: Marty & Lisa Kelly
Port: Annapolis, MD