Oopsea

11 January 2018 | Tampa
15 April 2017
15 April 2017
15 April 2017
15 April 2017 | Port Charlotte
05 April 2017
05 April 2017
02 April 2017 | The Gulfstream
02 April 2017 | Miami
31 March 2017
31 March 2017
31 March 2017
31 March 2017 | Berry Islands
25 March 2017
25 March 2017
25 March 2017 | Berry Islands

Going Northeast

30 November 2015 | Key West
Tom
We had a great dinner last night with Gwen and Don. They were our first on board guess for dinner. It was fun having them because they used to have a monohull sailboat and now they have a soccer field for a boat. A 44 foot catamaran is like a soccer field. They have been such help to us, it's amazing. So glad we met them in Morristown, Indiana and then again here in the Keys. They have encouraged us and excited us about the fun adventures we have a head. They have done this for many many years and it's been a month for us. You would think Don was younger than me and he's a 67 young man and Gwen is much younger than that.
We had the jib sail repaired today by Desiree ...if you need her number contact us because she is awesome. She did it on the spot and did an awesome job.
While Cindy was working with Desiree I was working with Adam. Adam used to be a Tartan dealer and that's what we have is a Tartan 37. Adam reassured me that this boat is more than capable to go anywhere we want to go. So we are crossing the Atlantic tomorrow. Laugh out loud. I'm just kidding. We're just going to marathon 47 miles north.
The winds have been rocking 'n' rolling every night. But it's finally settling down enough for us to go back northeast.
We have really enjoyed meeting people from the cruise and community.that's really what it's all about for us.
Sam beautiful places helps too.
The dream is alive baby! Until next time.
Comments
Vessel Name: Oopsea
Vessel Make/Model: Tartan 37
Hailing Port: New Palestine, Indiana
Crew: Tom and Cindy Speth
About: Tom is a pipefitter and Cindy is a hairstylist.
Extra: We have 3 children. Brandon is married to Valerie and they have sweet Little Emma who is 5 years old and adorable Cohen who is 2 years old. They live in Killen, Alabama. Our daughter, Cianna, is a junior at Indiana University and our son, Camden is a sophomore at Purdue University.
Home Page: Member list