Twin Image

14 November 2010
28 October 2010 | Vancouver
28 October 2010 | Bowen Island
28 October 2010 | Vancouver
23 September 2010 | Cailfield -West Vancouver
29 August 2010
29 August 2010 | West Vancouver YC
02 August 2010 | BC-Canada
02 August 2010 | Vancouver-BC-Canada
02 August 2010 | Whistler BC Canada
27 June 2010 | West Bay Vancouver
27 June 2010 | Vancouver
27 June 2010 | Vancouver
26 June 2010 | Vancouver
12 June 2010 | Vancouver
06 June 2010 | Saipan
30 May 2010 | Vancouver

I come from a land downunder

24 February 2010
Its Australia Day 2010, the boxing kangaroo is flying with every other flag we could find......... today we are up early busy with kids, getting rich to work and getting ready for this afternoon, putting up all the aussie flags, and decorating the boat and cooking food for an afternoon of sailing, eating , drinking, playing beach games and generally celebrating Australia Day. We have our Australian friends from Pura Vida and Blue moon with us, some locals richie is working with and some aussies who call Nusa island home. I am running around like a chook trying to find the men at work song "I come from a land downunder ......if I cant find it we may have to sing it .....not a good thought....

The kids wanted to know what Australia Day was about and I never really knew, well I knew we celebrated being Australian but my history didnt stretch to knowing we celebrate the actual day Captain Cook discovered the mighty country we call home.

So today I am glad that clever navigator found our big land and came ashore at Botany Bay. I am glad the Poms sent only their very finest and toughest to settle our great land.I am glad all those years ago all those migrants found their way to Australia including our great grandparents and grandparents.I am glad this great country is such an amazing land of extremes, space and immense beauty.I am glad we all have the freedom to be who we want and grow up free spirited.I am glad we are a nation of many colors and that those colors are all proud to stand alone and together.I am glad we have the life we have of sun and sea and fun and relaxed humour and mateship.I am glad that our roots make us tough and gritty and raw and outspoken and funny and witty and proud.I am glad we are big enough to be fiercely competitive and great at so many things.I am glad our country has finally grown up and said SORRY to its owners.Australia is an amazing success story in the modern world so heres to you! Happy Australia Day Mate.
Comments
Vessel Name: Twin Image
Vessel Make/Model: 58 ft Catamaran
Hailing Port: Auckland
Crew: Richie Bronnie Samuel & Taylor James
About: Hold on for the ride and what a ride its been and will be ..................until next we sail enjoy
Extra: Twin Image is currently on the hardstand in Saipan, the new rig is being built in NZ, and we are working and enjoying life on land in Vancouver British Columbia Canada.....Happy Days........live for the moment...that is happiness
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/twinimage/

Twin Image

Who: Richie Bronnie Samuel & Taylor James
Port: Auckland
In British Collumbia Canada
Check out the Gallery......