Two If By Sea

22 April 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
20 April 2017 | Pelican Bay
13 April 2017 | Charlotte Harbor, Florida
08 April 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
05 April 2017 | Charlotte Harbor
03 April 2017 | Cape Haze
02 April 2017 | Cape Haze
01 April 2017 | Cape Haze
30 March 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
09 March 2017 | Cape Haze
07 March 2017
06 March 2017 | Cape Haze
04 March 2017
01 March 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
26 February 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
23 February 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
28 April 2016 | Pelican Bay
25 April 2016 | Cape Haze Anchorage
24 April 2016 | Cape Haze Anchorage

Today Is The Day

02 April 2011 | Burnt Store Marina
Finally, we head out later today. Our boat, Two If By Sea, is ready with extra fuel and water stored along the side decks and Patty and I are seeing to a few last details this morning. I’m even getting some shrimp to use as bait for fishing along the way. The good news is that, as a result of rain this past week, the water level of Lake Okeechobee is rising and from the reports we have received, there will be no problem in going across the Lake, via Ft. Myers on the west coast and Stuart on the east coast. Also, both of our companion boats will be joining us. Now the remaining issue is whether or not the launch date for the space shuttle will be postponed as a result of minor tile damage from this week’s storm over the launch site. In any event, we will leave here today, anchor at Cayo Costa for two nights, meet up with our friends Monday morning, coming down from Bradenton, and then proceeding with our trip to Stuart
Vessel Name: Two If By Sea
Vessel Make/Model: 1998 Catalina 36 Mk II
Hailing Port: Punta Gorda, Florida
Crew: Patty and David Power
Patty and David moved to Palmetto, Florida from Colorado in 2002. [...]
Gallery Error: Unknown Album [1:]:7632
Two If By Sea's Photos -

Who: Patty and David Power
Port: Punta Gorda, Florida