Two If By Sea

22 April 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
20 April 2017 | Pelican Bay
13 April 2017 | Charlotte Harbor, Florida
08 April 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
05 April 2017 | Charlotte Harbor
03 April 2017 | Cape Haze
02 April 2017 | Cape Haze
01 April 2017 | Cape Haze
30 March 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
09 March 2017 | Cape Haze
07 March 2017
06 March 2017 | Cape Haze
04 March 2017
01 March 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
26 February 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
23 February 2017 | Burnt Store Marina
28 April 2016 | Pelican Bay
25 April 2016 | Cape Haze Anchorage
24 April 2016 | Cape Haze Anchorage

Cards Anyone?

16 April 2011 | Sunset Bay Marina
I have said it before but Stuart is a wonderful place to visit. Actually, two years ago Patty and I even discussed moving here and taking jobs at the marina. The only draw back is the exposure during the hurricane season. Nothing beats Burnt Store Marina for protection. We are still here with our friends Jim and Barb on s/v TanDam and Ed and Trude on s/v Caribbean Wind. Patty and I, of course, have had to take our daily walks into town for ice cream, managed to take in American Idol, and even played Hand and Foot with Ed and Trude. It looks like our friends will depart from here Saturday and head south toward Ft. Lauderdale, hoping for the right weather on Tuesday to cross over to the Bahamas. We hope they succeed.

Patty and I will remain here for a few days more and then head north for the April 29 shuttle launch. There is a meeting Tuesday at NASA to finalize the launch times. We have about 100 miles to go for the anchorage to view the launch. So we have plenty of time to visit new spots on the way up, including Vero Beach and Cocoa. After the launch, there is the trip back to the Gulf and our home port. We do not know if the route across Lake Okeechobee will be available to us because of the depth issues. It needs rain and lots of it. Otherwise, we will do the “mini-loop” around Florida, visit the Keys again, and then up the west coast.
Comments
Vessel Name: Two If By Sea
Vessel Make/Model: 1998 Catalina 36 Mk II
Hailing Port: Punta Gorda, Florida
Crew: Patty and David Power
About:
Patty and David moved to Palmetto, Florida from Colorado in 2002. [...]

Who: Patty and David Power
Port: Punta Gorda, Florida