Adventures of Two Sheets

35' Chartercat Wildcat Catamaran

16 September 2009 | Chesapeake Bay
10 September 2009 | Chesapeake Bay, VA
21 August 2009
03 August 2009 | Cape Charles, VA
07 July 2009
06 July 2009
05 July 2009
21 April 2009
20 April 2009
19 April 2009
18 April 2009
16 April 2009 | Stuart, Florida
16 March 2009
12 March 2009

Search continues - in Florida!

10 March 2009
Well, it appears that we've exhausted our search in the local area, so we are off to Florida for a week of boat searching! Ft. Lauderdale, here we come! Over the course of the week, we drove the entire east coast of Florida, all the way up to Brunswick, GA looking at boats. Out of the eight boats we looked at only two were serious contenders - a 34' Seawind and a 37' TPI Lagoon. After a lot of conversation and consideration, we weren't sold on either vessel. So, we headed back to Ft. Lauderdale. Upon our arrival back in Ft. Lauderdale we decided to check out former charter catamarans. No luck there either! But as we were leaving the charter company, we got a phone call from Mike at the Catamaran Company in Ft. Lauderdale. So, we asked if they could meet with us, and off we headed to their offices. They were wonderful - they listened to our needs, and our wants and felt like they could help us find a boat! Finally, we were on the right path!
Comments
Vessel Name: Two Sheets to the Wind
Vessel Make/Model: Chartercat Wildcat
Hailing Port: Hagatna, Guam
Crew: Jim & Betsi
About: Jim & Betsi live in the Virginia Beach, VA area. They are looking forward to cruising their local area (Chesapeake Bay) as well as island hopping in the Bahamas
Extra: Two Sheets to the Wind is a 35' Chartercat Wildcat. Her name, Two Sheets to the Wind signifies the two sails of a sailboat - hence, "Two Sheets to the Wind"!

Who: Jim & Betsi
Port: Hagatna, Guam