valhalla

27 August 2010 | Marina Real, San Carlos, Son. Mex.
05 October 2009 | Singlar Marina, Santa Rosalia
25 August 2009 | Santa Rosalie
20 August 2009 | Marina Singular Santa Rosalia BCS
11 August 2009 | Loreto, BCS, MX
05 August 2009 | La Paz BCS Mexico
04 July 2009 | Costa Baja, La Paz, BCS MX
18 April 2009 | La Paz, Mexico
13 March 2009 | Marina Costa Baja, La Paz
01 March 2009 | San Carlos, Son. Mex.
04 February 2009 | Sea of Cortez
24 January 2009 | Capitain's Club, San Carlos
13 January 2009 | San Carlos, Mexico
15 December 2008 | N. Lynnwood
10 April 2008 | Bahia Conception
01 April 2008 | Isla San Francisco
20 March 2008 | Seattle, Wa.

UPdate

27 August 2010 | Marina Real, San Carlos, Son. Mex.
murray HOTHOTHOT 107/80%
We relocated the boat to Marina Real from Bahia San Carlos on our way North for a visit with family and friends and to take care of the identity theft we are enjoying now. The weather in Seattle and North Idaho was COLD! Chica our new puppy loved it, especially grass. Being a Sheba Inu from Arizona and adopted by us to the boat she only knew sand and cactus. While in Seattle we recovered the trailer that was stolen, and promptly sold, as we now own nothing to put in it. We sold the Cherokee and bought a Toyota micro Winnebego RV.
I am going to take the RV and Chica to San Carlos while Cindy stays up North.
I am now in San Carlos, Sonora Mexico on the boat safe and sound.
The trip was eventful as it was the shakedown for our "new" RV'.
It's a Toyota 24' Winnebago it's fully self contained and is in great shape. I did have issues with the tires as I blew out 2 in the first 400 miles, they looked good but were old and not up to the load. I replaced all 6 of them as I was not going to Mexico on bad rubber. The rest of the trip was better.
I spent a few days with Tracy and Britt in Morrow Bay, Ca. They have a nice little 2 bdrm a few blocks from the beach with a view of the bay, it's really nice.
I was searched twice crossing the border, once by the Homeland village idiots and by the Federales. I have no clue what the US was looking for. Maybe sneaking out illegal's or perhaps twinkes. Our border patrol is so ineffective that they are an embarrassment to all of us.
The weather down here is hothothot!!!! It's been running over 100* with the humidity over 75% every day and it only cools to 90* at nite. The air conditioner we bought is only 5000BTUs and cools the V berth. I can only get Chica out of the v berth and AC to pee and eat.
Cindy is coming down on Sept. 8 and will only be here for a month or so before we take a vacation from retirement to travel to New York for Thanksgiving with Jeff and Irena. We will drive the RV by way of Iowa to see friends and family. If the weather permits we will go up to Minnesota to see friends and some of Cindy's family. On our return we will be going to Graceland (for Cindy's fetish) and return thru the southern US and onto Christmas in Cal. Winter will be spent in Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta on the boat.
Comments
Vessel Name: VALHALLA
Vessel Make/Model: 38' Northwest Sloop
Hailing Port: Seattle, Wa.
Crew: Murray and Cindy Omundson
About: Murray 62 retired Carpenter Cindy 46 Project Engineer

Living the Dream

Who: Murray and Cindy Omundson
Port: Seattle, Wa.