Whiski Mak

24 March 2019
10 March 2019
04 March 2019
14 February 2019
05 February 2019
12 January 2019
16 March 2018
15 March 2018
14 February 2018
05 February 2018
31 January 2018
03 January 2018
20 April 2017
14 April 2017
05 April 2017
02 April 2017
25 March 2017

Company

06 March 2014 | Stuart
Well we have company from home for our sociable. Erik and Carol arrived and we have had a great couple of days visiting. Monday we met walking, the hotel they are staying at is just a bit over 1/2 a mile away, so we walked. We got them out on the boat for a couple of hours, then went out to supper right beside their hotel.
Tuesday we met at the park right off of the boats and took the boat out for a sail. It was a really nice sail up the north fork of the river. Not a lot of wind but enough to move us along. We dropped the anchor for a while and then motored back to the mooring. It was really nice to be sailing. We had something to eat and drink after we tied up. Before they headed back to their hotel we planned to meet up tomorrow to go around historic downtown Stuart.
David and I walked over to downtown and spent the morning touring. We didn't hear from them so we headed back to the boat. Hot and tired. When Erik called we decided to stay on the boat. Later when we talked they had been downtown and actually stopped at the restaurant beside the marina and had a snack.
The weather looks wet for today so they are planning to drive to St. Petersburg to visit. Sounds like thunderstorms so we wouldn't be out walking around. We plan to see them this morning before they get away.
We paid for our month here and plan to leave on the 14th a Friday and head back up to Vero Beach. Will meet back up with Doug and Pat, plus friends from North Carolina will be in the area at the same time, so we plan to get together.
Will probably get another blog out before we leave here. Hope you soon get warmer weather although it doesn't look that way.
Comments
Vessel Name: Whiski Mak
Vessel Make/Model: Hunter 29.5
Hailing Port: Saint John, NB Canada
Crew: David and Janet Moore

Who: David and Janet Moore
Port: Saint John, NB Canada