Whiski Mak

24 March 2019
10 March 2019
04 March 2019
14 February 2019
05 February 2019
12 January 2019
16 March 2018
15 March 2018
14 February 2018
05 February 2018
31 January 2018
03 January 2018
20 April 2017
14 April 2017
05 April 2017
02 April 2017
25 March 2017

Warmer and visitors

25 February 2015 | Stuart
We have had a few problems with the wifi and it is back up. Thursday and Friday were cold especially Friday morning. It was only in the low 30's. We headed into town in the morning on the bus to Home Depot, Harbor Freight and a few other places. It was a bit warmer in the evening and Saturday morning . Dan and Linda came over and took us to a huge flea market. Lots of used and new items. While there I got a phone call. Lynn was calling to say that she and Mike were thinking about coming over for a visit. They asked if the Quality Inn was near us and I said yes we could walk to it. Last year friends of ours stayed there when they visited. So we made plans to meet them tomorrow at the park beside the boats. They are about a 3 1/2 hour drive from us. Shortly after 11 we head to the park and wait. They arrive and we chat a bit and walk out on the boardwalk. Dan and Linda arrive and we all head out to the boat for a sociable afternoon. Later Mike and Lynn head to the hotel and check in. We come a bit later and then head into Flannigans for supper. It is attached to the hotel. After supper Dan and Linda take us back to the marina on their way home. On Monday we meet Mike and Lynn and we head over to Nettles Island to see Dan and Linda. Dan meets us and takes us to the parking lot. We visit on their deck before going for a walk around the park and having lunch. Mike and Lynn drive us back to the marina before heading back home to Largo. It was great all of us getting together for a visit. I should also say that Dexter was with them and how can you resist his smile. I also have to say that the weather has been very nice. T-shirt and shorts, and 2 less blankets on the bed. Hope it makes its way north to home soon.
Comments
Vessel Name: Whiski Mak
Vessel Make/Model: Hunter 29.5
Hailing Port: Saint John, NB Canada
Crew: David and Janet Moore

Who: David and Janet Moore
Port: Saint John, NB Canada