Why Knot Now?

It all began as a dream.....became a plan.....then, a reality. Our dream was destroyed! .....We're starting over! .....Now follow us aboard S/V SeaQuell

07 November 2019
06 November 2019
06 November 2019
05 November 2019
04 November 2019
04 November 2019
17 May 2019
07 April 2018 | Bath, NC
04 November 2017
04 November 2017
09 October 2017 | Bath,NC
07 October 2017 | Belhaven,NC
06 October 2017 | Columbia,NC
05 October 2017 | Edenton,NC
05 October 2017 | Edenton,NC
05 October 2017 | Elizabeth City,NC
04 October 2017 | Mariner's Wharf, Elizabeth City,NC
04 October 2017 | Elizabeth City, NC

More exploring

31 July 2012 | Urbanna, VA
Becky
We are continuing to enjoy ourselves here.

Robert has been traveling with business several days each week, so when he returns, we strike out on a new adventure.

Last Friday, we visited some of the surrounding little towns--- Deltaville, Gloucester, Reedville, Kilmarnock and Irvington. The scenery was lovely--- lots of farmland and fishing .

Saturday afternoon we drive to Richmond for a little fabric shopping-- bought some great fabric for the hammock couch that Robert is designing. Saturday night we went to open mic night at the Urbanna Oyster House. Becky sang along with two of the local guys. We closed the place down at 10:00 pm---- that was an hour later than their regular closing time!!!

Sunday was another day of chores. Robert made a new curtain enclosure for the area that previously housed the washer/dryer. It has been converted to a storage closet.

We spent the evening swinging in our old hammock out on the bow of the boat-- listening to some tunes and relaxing.

Early day on Monday-- Becky has her 7 am yoga class and then we're off to Richmond again--Robert is working and Becky is shopping. Dinner with Robert's office friends . Early to bed only to be awakened in the middle of the night by Maggie jumping right in the middle of our bed due to a thunderstorm. It's the first time she's ever been in our bed-- she was terrified of the storm. Needless to say, her stay in our bed was every short lived. She spent the rest of the night on the floor in our cabin.

Today has been gorgeous here. The weather is nice-- cool breeze and a little cloud cover. Checked out the local library and spent a lot of time bike riding and walking.

Gotta run-- someone just came and knocked on our hull-- we've been invited for drinks on a neighbor's boat.
Comments
Vessel Name: SeaQuell
Vessel Make/Model: Manta 40
Hailing Port: Bath, NC
Crew: Captain Robert, Admiral Becky & Maggie the Wonder Dog!
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/whyknotnow
Social:

Who are we?

Who: Captain Robert, Admiral Becky & Maggie the Wonder Dog!
Port: Bath, NC