Why Knot Now?

It all began as a dream.....became a plan.....then, a reality. Our dream was destroyed! .....We're starting over! .....Now follow us aboard S/V SeaQuell

07 November 2019
06 November 2019
06 November 2019
05 November 2019
04 November 2019
04 November 2019
17 May 2019
07 April 2018 | Bath, NC
04 November 2017
04 November 2017
09 October 2017 | Bath,NC
07 October 2017 | Belhaven,NC
06 October 2017 | Columbia,NC
05 October 2017 | Edenton,NC
05 October 2017 | Edenton,NC
05 October 2017 | Elizabeth City,NC
04 October 2017 | Mariner's Wharf, Elizabeth City,NC
04 October 2017 | Elizabeth City, NC

More fun!!

04 April 2014 | Little Harbour, Abacos, Bahamas
Becky
Friday, April 4

We got up around 7:00 am, and Judy and I head for the laundry room.

The tokens we bought for the machines don't work, so we have to wait for the marina office to open for more tokens.

While waiting, all of us enjoy our coffee on the "porch" in the rocking chairs.beautiful view of the harbor, and a cool breeze is blowing.

At 8:30 , the office opens and we get the laundry started. Now it's time for a walk to the lighthouse. Short walk, up only about 100 steps to the top. Absolutely breathtaking view from the top!!

We return to the clubhouse, fold the laundry, and Robert attends a short captains' meeting to get details for todays' "race".

We leave the marina around 10:30, fill the diesel tank, and head to the start line. As usual, we're the last to cross the start line, but we had several boats in front if us at the fuel dock.

We sailed down to Little Harbour. Caught a half-assed mooring ball ( it's missing the pendant.-- put on our own shackle and line for extra security.

We cranked up our AirLine Hooka unit. Robert and Don did some more "bottom cleaning" while Judy and I snorkled over to the beach.

We all went over to Pete's Pub for happy hour. Good fellowship and drinks!!

Dinner on board-- steaks and quinoa salad.

Early to bed tonight!!! Full day of fun planned for tomorrow.
Comments
Vessel Name: SeaQuell
Vessel Make/Model: Manta 40
Hailing Port: Bath, NC
Crew: Captain Robert, Admiral Becky & Maggie the Wonder Dog!
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/whyknotnow
Social:

Who are we?

Who: Captain Robert, Admiral Becky & Maggie the Wonder Dog!
Port: Bath, NC