windows8

Vessel Name: windows8
Recent Blog Posts
07 October 2012

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor

13 September 2012

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the [...]

13 September 2012

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.

31 August 2012

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order [...]

29 August 2012

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them [...]

14 August 2012

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:

System Restore Point for Password Recovery

13 April 2012
When you forgot Windows password without a password reset disk, or cannot boot into windows because of system corruption, have you ever wished you could turn back the clock to go to the right state? With system restore, the built-in feature of Windows, you are able to achieve it.


What is system store?

According to Microsoft, a restore point is a representation of a stored state of your computer's system files. You can use a restore point to restore your computer's system files to an earlier point in time.


How to create a system restore point?
In win 7/vista:
1. right-click Computer, select Properties, and then click System protection in the left pane.
Note: Administrator permission is required.
2. In System Protection tab of the new window, click Create button.

3. Type a description of restore point for distinction, and then click Create.


In XP:
1. Close any programs that are open.
2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. The System Restore Wizard opens.
3. Click Create a restore point, and then click Next.
4. In Restore point description box, type a description for the restore point.

5. To finish creating this restore point, click the Create button. The System Restore Wizard notifies you when the restore point is created.
6. When you are finished, click the Close button.
How to produce a system restore point in Windows 7/vista/XP?


Once you didn't remember Windows password with out a password reset disk, or can not trunk directly into windows because of program problem, perhaps you have desired you can turnaround for the the time to go to the proper express? Along with program recover, the particular built-in characteristic regarding Windows, you are able to do it.


What exactly is program store?
According to Ms, any restore stage can be a rendering of the saved state of the pc's system data files. You can use a recover point out reinstate your pc's program data files for an earlier stage.


How you can produce a program bring back point?

In acquire 7/vista:
one. right-click Pc, pick Qualities, and then simply click Program defense inside the still left lite.
Note: Supervisor agreement is necessary.
2. In Method Protection tabs of the brand new eye-port, click on Produce button.
several. Sort a description associated with restore point with regard to distinction, and then simply click Produce.


Within XP:

one. Close virtually any applications which can be open.
2. Click Commence, point out All Applications, point to Components, indicate Method Equipment, then click on Method Restore. The System Bring back Sorcerer starts.
three. Click on Develop a bring back level, then simply click Subsequent.
four. Inside Restore point outline package, type a description for your restore level.
5. To finish creating this particular bring back stage, click the Create button. The Device Restore Sorcerer informs a person when the recover stage is made.
six. When you are done, click the Shut switch.



As long as you produce a program restore point, and remember windows password arranged at that time, once you did not remember Windows password and cannot access laptop computer, you can use this feature in Windows create Compact disk to recoup windows express, however it is not suggested, as you might still shed the most recent computer data created after method restore level. So far as I'm worried, the best solution is to utilize Windows Password Unlocker, allowing you to burn off your password reset CD/DVD or perhaps USB flash drive to be able to reset Windows 7 password in order to empty. The biggest good thing about the program is that you can quickly reset neglected Windows password in seconds, with no damage to important computer data as well as options.ord set at that time, when you forgot Windows password and cannot access laptop, you can use this feature in Windows setup CD to recover windows state, but it is not recommended, because you may still lose your latest computer data created after system restore point. As far as I¡¯m concerned, the best solution is to use Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery, which allows you to burn a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive to reset lost Windows 7 password to blank. The biggest advantage of this program is that you can instantly reset forgotten Windows password in minutes, without any damage to your computer data and settings.

Comments

About & Links