windows8

Vessel Name: windows8
Recent Blog Posts
07 October 2012

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor

13 September 2012

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the [...]

13 September 2012

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.

31 August 2012

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order [...]

29 August 2012

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them [...]

14 August 2012

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

07 October 2012
Carly Mcrae

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor



Windows 7 users may have noticed the Ease of Access button on the bottom left corner of the logon screen. This button allows you to use the Ease of Access features, such as the narrator (narrator.exe), magnifier (magnify.exe), high contrast, on-screen keyboard (osk.exe), sticky keys (sethc.exe) and filer keys right from the logon screen.



If replace any one of them with Command Processor, when you trigger the tool at logon screen, you will get a command window with administrator privileges, and then you are able to run some commands as administrator even you are not, such as use "net user" command to reset Windows 7 password.



Note: This trick can be used in all Windows system, like Windows XP/Vista, and Windows server 2000/2003/2008. It is said that the trick to replace On-Screen keyboard (osk.exe) only works in Windows vista.



How to replace magnify.exe with cmd.exe when you can log on as admin?



In Windows 7 system disk, it is hard to rename cmd.exe as narrator.exe, magnify.exe or sethc.exe, even logon with built-in administrator, as they are system files under protection. Thus you need to change its owner and owner privilege to have the right to modify their names.
Steps:



1. Log on as Administrator.
2. Go to C:\Windows\system32, find magnify.exe and cmd.exe, Property->Security tab->Advanced button-> Owner tab->Edit its owner to Administrators, and then go to Permission tab to change the privilege of Administrator as full control. Then you are able to rename them.
3. Rename magnify.exe as magnify1.exe, and rename cmd.exe as magnify.exe.
4. Restart computer normally, at the login screen, click the button at the left bottom, find and start the second option magnifier. A command prompt window will come out.
5. Input "net user Administrator (user name) 123 (new password)", and enter.
6. Log in with new password to check.



Now, you reset Windows 7 password with the replaced Command Processor successfully. The same steps can be applied to sticky key (sethc.exe).



So you can take this tip as a preventive measure. Compared with creating Windows password reset disk in advance, though a bit difficult, it is more powerful at some extent.



What if you have forgotten Windows password already?



You should boot from Windows PE disk at first to get the right to rename magnify.exe and cmd.exe. See http://4sysops.com/archives/forgot-the-administrator-password-the-sticky-keys-trick/.



If you are a computer novice, it is quite complicated for you. So when you forgot Windows password, it is suggested that using Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery directly and easily.

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

13 September 2012
mileyhunter

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the programs they can run. And it when it comes to the upcoming Windows 8, you can do more.



What can you do in Windows 8 to keep your kids online?



Windows 8 comes with significantly improved Family Safety features to help you monitor your children's computer usage, get weekly reports, set time limits for computer use, filter inappropriate websites, block children from using certain applications, and more. Following is a more detailed explanation from Building Windows 8 blog.




Web Filtering: You can choose between several web filtering levels.
SafeSearch: When web filtering is active, SafeSearch is locked into the "Strict" setting for popular search engines such as Bing, Google, and Yahoo. This will filter out adult text, images, and videos from your search results.
Time Limits: With Windows 8, you now can restrict the number of hours per day your child can use their PC. For example, you might set a limit of one hour on school nights and two hours on weekends. This is in addition to the bedtime limits currently available in Windows 7.
Windows Store: Activity reports list the most recent Windows Store downloads, and you can set a game-rating level, which prevents your children from seeing apps in the Windows Store above a particular age rating.

Application and Game Restrictions: As in Windows 7, you can block specific applications and games or set an appropriate game rating level.


In short, you can monitor what your kids are doing in Windows 8, no matter where they use their PC. And to do this, all you have to do is create a Windows user account for each child.



How to create a children's account?



Creating a children's account in Windows 8 is very simple. You only need to check the box to turn on Family Safety in the last step of creating a new local account or Microsoft Account in Windows 8, and get the weekly reports that describe your children's PC use. No additional downloads, installation wizards, or configuration steps are required.



As soon as the children's account is enabled, you'll receive a welcome email followed by weekly email reports summarizing your child's computer activities. You can click the links in the weekly report to add more restrictions.



It's highly recommended that parents log in as the computer administrator and make sure children have separate standard accounts. In addition, please add a strong password to the child account for security reasons. Meanwhile, don't forget to create a Windows 8 password reset disk in case that you forgot Windows 8 password in future though there will come out a lot of Windows password recovery tool.

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

13 September 2012
carlymcrae

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.



Keep clam! Nothing to worry when you forgot Windows 7 password for Acer laptop. All you need is to reset Acer Windows 7 password with Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery in 5 minutes! 100% security is guaranteed. 100% success rate is guaranteed. Easy to use for everyone, even for beginners.
Note: When you forgot Acer Vista/Windows XP password, you can still resort to Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery.



To get started, please check if you have the following things:

1. A PC that you can log in as administrator
If yours is locked and inaccessible, you can borrow your brother's or friend's as long as it's a PC you can run as administrator.
2. A USB flash drive
If you have stored something important on the USB drive, please have a backup at first.) You can use CD/DVD instead of USB drive, but a CD-ROM±RW drive is required for this case.



Once these things are at your hand, you can start to reset Acer Windows 7 password with Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Enterprise. Here's a simple guide on how to reset forgotten Acer password to a new one with this tool.



Step 1. Download and install
Download and install Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Enterprise in the PC that you can run as administrator.



Step 2. Burn a bootable USB disk
Insert a USB flash drive in the computer, Launch this program and click Burn a Bootable USB flash drive. On the next screen, you can select your target USB drive and click Burn button to start burning a bootable USB disk in seconds.



Step 3. Boot from USB drive
Insert the burned bootable USB drive in your Acer Windows 7 computer that you forgot password from, and then start the computer form the USB drive.



Step 4. Reset Acer password
When Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery appears, Select your Acer system (Windows 7) -> select the account that you want to reset password of -> click Change password button. Enter your new password and click OK. Then the forgotten Acer Windows 7 password will be changed to the new one in seconds. After that, click Reboot button to restart your computer.
Note: Please remove the bootable USB drive during restarting.



Step 5. Acess your Acer Windows 7 with the new password
When the Window 7 logon screen comes up, select target user account and log into it with the new password. That's all!



In addition for Windows password recovery issues, Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Enterprise also enables you to reset the lost password to blank or create a new admin account to access your computer. Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Professional is also a great option when you forgot Acer password, but it only allows you to reset Acer password to blank by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB drive.

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

31 August 2012
carlymcrae

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order to retrieve or delete passwords. Other practical options include guessing your password (manual recovery), which can be done if you have any idea what your password can possibly be. Another option is to reformat your PC, although this might be a drastic method for those who were not able to back up their files. If the above choices are not for you, you can rely on the recovery utilities and you will need another computer or user account you can use.



Unlike social media passwords that can be reset through email, Windows password recovery is a bit technical but before you venture into hacking your own computer, you can try simple methods for recovering forgotten passwords. The first strategy is called guessing and this is a serious and logical procedure. Most likely, your password is not just some jumbled letters, numbers and characters; if it is, it is no longer surprising you forgot Windows password. You probably went for relevant words like your favorite place or character, because it is something you will remember in an instant. Make an educated guess and think of the words that seem password-material.



Being the Boy Scout (or Girl Scout) you have always been, you have probably created a password recovery disk beforehand. Being prepared pays off and this will greatly help you because all you need to do is insert the recovery disk and set your new password. If you can access your computer through the Administrator user account, then you can also perform resetting of the forgotten password. Access the computer as the Administrator and run the 'Local Users and Groups' tab. This built-in windows utility program allows you to set new passwords for the other available user accounts.



If none of the following has made you remember or bypass Windows 7 password, you can try the password reset or recovery programs. Some are free to grab while others would ask for about $20. You don't have to purchase the more expensive premium items because the features are not that different from the standard copies and buy one only if none of the freeware worked for you. Most programs do not intend to recover your password but they are guaranteed to delete it and let you get into your account again. This is practically hacking so be sure that you use it for personal purposes only.



For the guessing option, you need nothing but your memory. For the recovery programs, you will need bootable disks for copying the resetting program and another computer as well. Keeping at least one user free from password may help you with this type of problem, especially if that user has administrative access. Most programs have been proven to work smoothly and quickly. After you have officially reset your user account password, create a new one to protect it from unapproved use but pick something memorable, unless you want to relive your forgot-Windows-password moment.

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

29 August 2012
mileyhunter

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them in your head. Both methods of keeping passwords, however, have consequences; writing them down means other people may have a chance of seeing them while storing them in your head can lead to forgotten passcodes. If you forgot Windows 7 password or if it was suddenly changed, you do not have to panic because there are available programs to reset or recover your password.



If you are using a Windows computer, you can create several users other than the Administrator and you can keep them secured by putting passwords. Forgetting your password is a huge mistake because you will not be able to access the computer at all but it is not a hopeless case. The web is filled with Windows 7 password reset programs, which can help you solve this problem. You can purchase a standard version for about $20 and this will teach you how to create bootable disks so you can reset the passwords for the users. Free demos are also available but these promotional applications may have limited features.



Aside from the Windows password reset tool, you will need a computer that you can access. You need to run or install the reset tool in that computer and once it's done, you need to plug in a bootable flash drive or a bootable CD. Running the password reset application will prompt to a window where you can begin burning an ISO copy of the reset tool. After copying, you can now insert the CD or the flash drive into your computer with an unknown password; reboot the computer afterwards. The reset tool will automatically initialize as soon as the computer starts, and it will show you the list of users.



Windows 7 password reset tool is a great buy, especially if the computer you are using contains several important files that you can't afford to lose.

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

14 August 2012

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:



Q1. Forgot Windows 7 administrator password?
Q2. How to reset Windows 8 password after forgetting it?
Q3. How to recover passwords for my Office 2010/2007 files?
Q4. Forgot MS SQL Server SA and other user password?
Q5. Forgot password for RAR archive or PDF file?


If so, Password Unlocker Bundle will be your best solution! This program delivers you an easy and fast way to recover or reset password for various application and files.



What's Password Unlocker Bundle?


Password Unlocker Bundle is an all-in-one password recovery tool to recover any forgotten passwords you need at high speed. With this bundle, you can reset/recover login or open passwords for up to 60 types of files and applications, including Windows, Office Word/Excel/PDF, RAR/ZIP archives, PDF files and more. By adopting the latest technologies like GPU-acceleration, this bundle allows you to recover or reset password at faster speed than other similar programs.


This program is easy, fast and safe to use for everyone. 100% security is guaranteed. And it comes with auto-save feature that allows you to stop and resume password recovery anytime. It also includes the ability to scan for all password-protected files on your computer.



Advantages of Password Unlocker Bundle


The biggest advantage of Password Unlocker Bunlde is that this program can easily recover or reset password for everything, like Windows, MS SQL Server, RAR/ZIP, MS Office files, PDF files, etc. It supports the latest versions of these applications and files, like Windows 7, Office 2010, etc. And no matter what kind of password you want to recover or reset, it will only require you a few simple clicks with its extremely simple GUI interface.



Its extraordinarily fast password recovery speed is another remarkable feature. With this program, you can instantly reset any forgotten Windows password, reset MS SQL Server SA and other user password, and recover passwords for MS Access databases, Outlook and Outlook express emails, IE websites and IM. By using SEE and unique search algorithm, Password Unlocker Bundle lets you recover passwords for various files and archives at high speed. Moreover, NVIDIA/ATI GPU-acceleration and Multi-core CPU acceleration are newly added to significantly speed up the recovery process for Office 2010/2007 files, RAR archives and PDF feels.



Software bundles are a great way to get some great new apps at great discount, and Password Unlokcer Bundle is no exception. It allows you to get 14 password recovery tools bundled at a very low price, especially the Standard version. Including all the features of Windows password recovery tool plus other 13 password recovery tools, Windows Password Unlokcer Standard will charge you only more $10 than a Windows password recovery tool.



The Disadvantages of Password Unlocker Bundle


Password Unlocker Bundle is great. If you have to find the defect about this tool, it should be that it's the included password recovery feature doesn't support IE9.



Conclusion


Password Unlocker Bundle is really excellent choice when you forgot password for Windows, MS SQL server, Office, RAR or others. It allows you to recover or reset various passwords in an easy, fast and safe manner. If you forgot Windows password, this bundle would be better than a Windows password reset tool.

About & Links