windows8

Vessel Name: windows8
Recent Blog Posts
07 October 2012

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor

13 September 2012

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the [...]

13 September 2012

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.

31 August 2012

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order [...]

29 August 2012

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them [...]

14 August 2012

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:

Trim Your Video Clip with Windows Movie Maker

18 July 2012
mileyhunter

Have you ever thought of editing your videos and uploaded them to a video-sharing website like YouTube? If yes, you can simply to do this job by using Windows Movie Maker. In this article, it will show you how to trim your video with this program.


What's Windows Movie Maker?


Windows Movie Maker allows you to edit videos, pictures and music by adding effects, shortening clips or adding titles and credits. Whether you need a shorter audio file to use as a ringtone, you want to splice together two songs or you desire a shorter song to fit on a CD, this program offers you an easy and quick way to do it. It also allows you to create a cleaner or more professional track by using fade in and fade out feature on your audio clip.


How to trim a video clip with Windows Movie Maker?


Step 1. Download Windows Movie Maker from the software free download website – bestdownloadreviews.com. You can also go to Microsoft's official website for Windows Movie Maker free download.
Step 2. Install Windows Movie Maker in your computer, and then launch the program.
Step 3. Open the project that contains the video clip you want to trim.
Step 4. Click Video Tools and click Edit. Click Trim and you'll see the Trim window.
Step 5. Click the clip you want to trim, and then click the Play button. Click the Pause button when you reach the point where you want to trim.
Step 6. Move either the starting or ending trim indicator against the slider.
Step 7. Click the Save and Close icon when you have the trim points set with the trim indicators.


More information


The Windows Movie Maker referred above, I mean, the Windows Live Movie Maker, a complete rewrite of the Windows Movie Maker application. It’s a replacement of Windows Movie Maker that is currently included in Windows Vista.


Windows Movie Maker is a video creating/editing software application that in Microsoft Windows Me, XP, and Vista. It includes effects like transitions, titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration, and Auto Movie. This program is also a basic audio track editing program. It can apply basic effects to audio tracks such as fade in or fade out. And its development was abandoned after the release of Windows Vista.


Windows Live Movie Maker is intended to replace Windows Movie Maker. Since Windows Live Movie Maker is not compatible with versions of Microsoft Windows prior to Windows Vista. So if you are still using Windows XP, you need to download Windows Movie Maker to edit your videos.

Comments

About & Links