windows8

Vessel Name: windows8
Recent Blog Posts
07 October 2012

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor

13 September 2012

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the [...]

13 September 2012

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.

31 August 2012

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order [...]

29 August 2012

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them [...]

14 August 2012

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:

Free Tools for Making Great-looking Videos

07 August 2012
mileyhunter

With the emergence of YouTube, you have a great place to share your videos. And if you hope that your uploaded video have a top rank in YouTube and catch more eyeballs, it should be at least well-edited and great-looking. For example, you can trim your video, add background music and more for better video result. To do these jobs, all you need is great video editing software.



Microsoft Movie Maker


It's no need to find additional applications when you intend to edit your video on a PC before uploading it to YouTube, etc. Windows Movie Maker is included in Windows XP/Vista for video creating/editing, while Windows Live Movie Maker - a complete rewrite of the Windows Movie Maker application - is available for Windows 7 (Window Vista as well).



Windows Movie Maker features effects, transitions, titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration, and Auto Movie and more while Windows Live Movie Maker features AutoMovie themes, transitions, visual effects, and text for title, captions and credits, online sharing, etc. With Windows Movie Maker, you can create great-looking videos, automated photo albums and business presentations while the latter enables to transform images, audio files, and short clips into full-blown movies, edit and share your videos, and more. But No matter which program you use, you can easily edit your video with a simple and intuitive GUI interface. No user guide is required.



Avid FreeDV


Avid FreeDV is free audio and video editing tool that has includes basic video and audio editing capabilities, plus 6 real-time effects. The bad is that it's limited to two video tracks and two audio tracks maximum. This free video editor is available for both Windows and Mac, but it's a pity that the development of Avid Free DV has been discontinued by its publisher. Even so, you can still have it a try. It's often regarded as a useful tool for students or other users who want to start their design with a tool similar to those used by professionals.



VirtualDub


VirtualDub is a video capture and processing utility that is professionally designed to process linear video streams, plus filtering and recompression. It can work for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows7/Vista/XP/2000. As a tool streamlined for fast linear operations over video, this program lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor.



VirtualDub supports all AVI files, but appropriate video and audio codecs are required to be installed. In addition, it can also can read (not write) MPEG-1 and handle sets of BMP images.
This program features batch-processing that allows you to process large numbers of files and canbe extended with third-party video filters.



Interested in these free tools? Just go to the best free software download website to get Windows Movie Maker free download and more, like bestdownloadreview.com. This leading download website includes all popular and efficient Windows apps, Mac apps and Mobile apps.

Comments

About & Links