Gone Sailing

S/V Abigail Grace

Gone Sailing / Abigail Grace - Fl

A Visit With Family
Woke to another beautiful morning. Greg made coffee and french toast for breakfast. After breakfast we deployed the dinghy and mounted the motor. Then we did some boat chores while awaiting a visit from my niece Jasmine and family. Early afternoon our family arrive - Eli, Jasmine, and Oliver. After a tour of the boat we headed out to the store. Oliver needed a life jacket and we needed a few items. Once back at the boat we packed up some sandwiches and drinks for an afternoon dinghy ride. The dock attendee informed us of a nearby canal lined with homes and boats. That's where we headed. Oliver was having a GREAT time. Held by his life jacket and off the side of the dinghy he had hands, feet, and face in the water. Smiling, splashing, laughing, and waving to boats and the like as they went bye. We had our sandwiches and drinks while taking-in the sites. The homes were beautiful and well maintained. We returned to sv Abigail Grace to watch the sunset. Yesterday's sunset was so beautiful we were hoping for a anchor - but it didn't happen. We retreated below for popcorn and "Captain Ron". Before we knew it, it was 10:45 and our guest were leaving. They had a 1:45 minute drive home. It was so GREAT to see family, meet Eli and Oliver - it was a wonderful day.

Comments