Acculturation's Blog

Teachers' Role in Society

16 August 2010
admin
The role of teachers in society, both significant and widespread valuable.It have influence in the society he lived in and no other personalities who may have a greater influence than the teachers. Students are strongly influenced by teachers' love and compassion, character, competence, and his moral commitment. A popular teacher who became the model for his students. The students tried to follow their teacher in their behavior, dress, etiquette, conversational style, and he woke up. He's their ideal.

He can lead them anywhere. During their early education, students tend to define their goals in life and their future plans, in consultation with their teachers. Therefore, a good teacher and visionary leadership can play an important role in making the future of students as a teacher-pupil while the corrupt can only be detrimental to the students jauh more serious than the class of corrupt and distorted justice, army, police, bureaucracy, politicians or technocrats. A teacher of a corrupt and incompetent in not only individuals who are bad, but also an embodiment of a generation of corrupt and incompetent. A nation with corrupt teachers who are at risk countries; every day came to announce the arrival of the approaching destruction.

The importance of teachers as architects of our future generations demands that only the best and most intelligent and competent members of our intellectuals are allowed to qualify for this noble profession. It is unfortunate to find that in general the worst and the people most capable people find their way into this profession. Anyone who fails to find the open road in life, get into this profession and recklessly playing with the fate of nations. Important reason for this is understood to be poor salaries of primary and secondary teachers we are no better than the employee. A large number of teachers we are, therefore, frustrated and uninterested.

They have to go to work part time to meet their basic needs. Once again, the teaching profession does not enjoy respect in society. The primary and secondary teachers at a disadvantage. their status is lower than doctors, engineers, lawyers, civil servants, traders and even lower than semi-literate and illiterate. Therefore will require a huge commitment for an intelligent individual, but he liked the education and training as possible, to abandon the career of a doctor or engineer who supports the teaching. Therefore, while selecting a good teacher, one must remember that the better opportunities, prospects and facilities offered to teachers.

When we talk about good teachers means that teachers must be models of faith and piety and should have a good enough knowledge. A teacher must regard his duty to educate and train students and should feel responsible for it. He must feel that his students have been entrusted to him and he must avoid violations has rested on public confidence in him. He should be the one to hang out with roots in the community. People have to take her with them-wisher and a sincere friend who cares for their children. It must be ensured at all costs that the prospective nature of this profession has the intelligence and talent for teaching.

He should actively participate in social activities in a positive way. He must know the art of teaching with a deep insight into child psychology. He always had to deal with students fairly. He will not lose control of himself in his students the error can commit, and instead he should respect their feelings and ego, and must try to understand and solve their difficulties with grace while keeping calm. He must be smiling in the face of bitter criticism in his opinion, and not have to feel ashamed or embarrassed to accept mistakes with wholeheartedly.

He should be proud of its cultural, national dress and national language.He it must be a missionary, a mentor, a reformer and a guide as well as teachers are dedicated. In other words, he must be a perfect teacher and educator is perfect.
While highlighting the role of teachers in society, it is very important to involve parents as well, in the process of formation of student character. In the past, parents and teachers both used to make the best of their efforts to provide an atmosphere for their children suitable for development of higher virtues and morals. However, gross social changes during the last fifty years, large-scale urbanization of the competition, cruelly for financial gain, and weight preoccupation in everyday life to spend all my time and energy of parents, leaving little time or energy for them to monitor children them.

Whatever they have time they are consumed by newspapers, television and other recreational facilities. As a result, the younger generation does not get a chance to share ideas with their parents or to enter into meaningful discussions. On the other hand, this idea is gaining ground among us that education is not intended to build a better human being, but only to get better jobs. As a result, students' minds are obsessed with better jobs and dreams for higher social status.It, therefore, the duty of parents, too, to take an active interest in the daily progress of their children both inside and outside institutions and inform them about the true meaning of education.
Comments
Vessel Name: acculturation