Flight of Aghavni

a Topjian family traveling journey

Cold as a Mug!

38 degrees outside but warm and cozy inside our darling Aghavni. We have 3 zones for heat and a/c along with a separate diesel run heater which we didn't need to crank on yet. Systems are water cooled which allows for greater efficiency through a heat-exchanger. All great systems but require regular service and maintenance!

Had the last of the Mahi Mahi (means Strong Strong in Hawaiian) for dinner tonight and it was delicious! Amazing what Mamabear can put to the table with the galley kitchen!

Went on a Food Lion run today and did laundry. Only had to get diapers and grabbed some bazooka Joe of course while I was there (part of a 12 step successful night watch campaign ingredients). Kids watched the original Robin Hood movie from 1960's with Mamabear while I read Charles Krauthammer's book "Things That Matter" and then we all went on a quick and frigid walkabout after dinner.

I forgot to mention on the Atlantic crossing that we saw tons of flying fish and actually had 5 of them jump right into the boat! The kids loved seeing them and they are a truly remarkable species!

Had another power/battery charging issue today but I think it is resolved. Seems like the power source here at the marina is not steady. Always something to do on the boat!


Comments