Flight of Aghavni

a Topjian family traveling journey

N2B

Friday is the official start for the 50th N2B race (Thrash to the Onion Patch) so I'll be out for a while. Lord willing, we'll continue the fun up north upon my return after a few days back at work (hey, someone's gotta get things done!).

Forecast looks like the inside of a washing machine (also known as a vomit comet) but praying for a fast ride and a safe journey. I've attached the prelimary forecast but for those of you that don't understand isobars and wind feathers, it's basically 40knots and 15ft seas in the Gulf Stream. See where the red 5 is and al the swirling around with lines about the size of the North American seaboard? That be it, mon!

🎶And we'll have fun, fun, fun, til' daddy took the T-bird awwaaay!🎶

You should be able to track us on S/V Stormy Weather on YB app. Have a great weekend y'all!


Psalm 107:

21 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
23 They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters;
24 These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep.
25 For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
26 They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.
27 They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wits' end.
28 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
30 Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
31 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!


Comments