Flight of Aghavni

a Topjian family traveling journey

All good in the hood!

Hello dearest friends and family!

We are greatly enjoying our time in French Polynesia and savoring the beauty of the people and islands!

Boat and crew are well, and we are routinely humbled by this amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience.

As much as I want to share and document our experiences with you, I must apologize for the lack of blog entries. We have been very busy with running the ship, maintaining order (school and life) on board, and trying to relax in between!

Actually, moving forward, there will be lengthy gaps in the blogging on this site. There are many reasons but the main ones:

1. Internet access in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is rare and frustrating at best. Think 1990's dial up without Air Conditioning.
2. My phone was finally and officially destroyed by Apple when doing a routine software upgrade. Good news is that they have apologized and offered to replace it---but unfortunately the closest Apple Store to here is somewhere in New Zealand? Thank God that I backed up most of the photos on a private server, but we still lost many of them along with videos. But, life goes on!
3. Live life and write about it later. I'm committed to keeping a daily diary that we can use in future posts.

Summary: The fishing has been amazing, we are slowly adjusting to life on a boat, and we are trying to soak up every minute together--as it all seems to slip by so fast!

I am committed to updating the blog and will do it as time permits, so don't give up on checking it! Gaps will simply be longer as we get to larger towns. And YES!, we do read all your comments and review them with the entire family, so keep them coming!

Peace and Blessings to to all!

S/V Aghavni


Comments