Alluna - loving life in Hong Kong

26 March 2023
26 March 2023
01 September 2014 | Double Haven
06 August 2014 | Mongolia
04 June 2014 | Hong Kong

Summer Days

01 September 2014 | Double Haven
Well its back to work we go, which is always a difficult one especially after enjoying a wonderful 8 days away on Alluna.

We managed to manage our post-typhoon series hangovers well enough to escape Hebe late Sunday afternoon and arrived at Millionaires Beach just as the last of the junks were leaving and settled in for a warm night on anchor. You know you're on holiday when the first job of the morning is to have a refreshing swim.

We headed up towards Double Haven and even tried out a new anchorage for the night. This is quite brave for us, being creatures of habit. Days of mostly eating with occasional spurts of action like SUPing, hiking and even a run (for Kylie) were followed by evenings of mostly drinking.

A mercy dash was made down to Wong Shek pier as we had an appointment with immigration. This was not an altogether bad thing as we were able top up on ice and get an emergency supply of tomatoes on board.

Sunday, we had a cracking sail back down the coast, storming along at 6.8 knots, for a date with the Outrageous team at Pak A for a long lunch. Well you know those Outrageous lunches, one thing led to the other and once again we found ourselves right back where we started... managing a hangover at Hebe.
Comments
Vessel Name: Alluna
Hailing Port: Hong Kong via Wellington
Crew: Andy and Kylie

Alluna

Who: Andy and Kylie
Port: Hong Kong via Wellington