ALOFT

04 January 2012
04 January 2012
04 January 2012
04 January 2012
04 January 2012 | On Our Way to Georgetown
29 December 2011 | Galliot Cut
27 December 2011
27 December 2011 | To Black Point
25 December 2011 | Big Major
24 December 2011 | Big Major
18 December 2011 | Big Major
16 December 2011 | Big Major Spot
10 December 2011
10 December 2011
10 December 2011
09 December 2011
06 December 2011 | Lynyard Cay
03 December 2011
30 November 2011

Lobstering Day

16 December 2011 | Big Major Spot
Lisa/85 5-7 Knots Beautiful Day
Well today was wonderful we have made some new friends Dan and Deb they are cruising as well, waiting on a watermaker part it might have come in today. Craig and Dan went lobstering this morning the "MEN" dropped us off at a beach and we walked and swam and just enjoyed a day not blowing 25 knots with the sun out and hey its Christmas time right. After about 2 hours the "MEN" returned with their kill. Craig caught a huge lobster dinner tonight. Back to the boat for lunch and relaxing. I finally got the internet back up today and I hought it was going to be good idea to security password my access point well that gave me something todo for the next three hours when I could not get back into the thing. GREAT! As you can see we are back up and running, And the internet is not to bad down here not the best but SORRY Mom I tried to login to work to see what you guys have been up to but no luck connection is not that good. We watched a movie with the generator and had rice and lobster not much gets better than this. The craig and I sat topside and laughed about trying to remeber some of the things we have done together. Great day and night the boys are asleep and I am catching up on some writing, Good night to all we are going to thunderball tomorrow for some snorkeling and to check out the reopened Thunderball Bar. Until tomorrow. Happy Holidays everyone.
Comments
Vessel Name: Aloft
Vessel Make/Model: Hans Christian
Hailing Port: Atlantic Beach, FL
Crew: Craig, Lisa & Christian
About: sailing 38' hans christian from Jacksonville Beach to the Bahamas for 45 day vacation!
Extra: showing our 19 month old son Christian the bahamas.

Aloft

Who: Craig, Lisa & Christian
Port: Atlantic Beach, FL