S/V AngelHeart in the Caribbean

AngelHeart is a Gemini 105Mc Catamaran of 33 1/2' with a draft of just over 18 inches - perfect for the cays of the Caribbean.

09 March 2011 | Colon, Panama
10 December 2007 | Bocas del Toro, Panama
27 November 2006 | Rio Dulce, Guatemala
13 November 2006 | Catamaran Island Resort and Marina

Back in the water

27 November 2006 | Rio Dulce, Guatemala
Captain Paul
Hooray!! AngelHeart is back in the water. After 10 very busy days getting her bottom painted, lubricating everything in sight, adding electrical outlet in saloon and cockpit, putting in a "dock water" system, changing the raw water pump, and numerous other small, but significant tasks, we got her launched yesterday afternoon. We rented a cabin at Catamaran Island Hotel (our marina) and worked on the boat every day (except Thanksgiving and the following Friday). She looks bad, dry dock filth (dust, sanding residue from other boats, etc.) and the inside's a mess from moving everything to get to anything, but she's coming back together nicely.

We bought Island 44 paint from Wayward Wind as they had used it on their previous bottom job and it had lasted 5 years. We hope to have the same luck. Our boat's not as fast, so hopefully the ablative nature of the paint will last longer! ;o)

Today we're washing clothes (with the Admiral's new washing machine), connecting the ground plate to the SSB and putting all the stuff back where we got it.

It'll be a few days before we're shipshape again.

Back to work.
Comments
Vessel Name: AngelHeart
Vessel Make/Model: Gemini 105Mc Catamaran
Hailing Port: Deltaville, VA
Crew: Paul and Mary Margaret Fitch

S/V AngelHeart

Who: Paul and Mary Margaret Fitch
Port: Deltaville, VA