Florida 2014

20 March 2014 | Waccamaw River
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
15 March 2014
07 March 2014 | Jacksonville
04 March 2014
04 March 2014
04 March 2014
04 March 2014 | St. Augustine
25 February 2014

I cannot believe another week has passed

04 March 2014 | St. Augustine
Now we are into March....unbelievable. We are also dealing with the fact that we and Sid and Polly will be going separate ways probably tomorrow which I am not happy to see. They are going to head back to Southport and we will continue to cruise to the St. Johns River. I love the fact that we will continue to cruise but I hate that fact that Sid and Polly won't be joining us. It really has been such a great trip and I wouldn't change a thing. Since I last blogged we were in Stuart on a mooring ball after a terrific Lake crossing. From Stuart we went to Vero where we stayed for 2 nites since we were going to go to Trawler Fest. Trawler Fest was in Palm Beach area and really turned out to be a good visit. Good opportunity to see used trawlers and really confirmed what we would put on our wish list. Next stop was Cocoa where we stayed at the city dock next to the dinghy dock. All the publications say no more than 3 hours but they turn their back on visitors so it is a free tie up so good to keep in mind. From Cocoa we headed to Daytona where we wanted to sit a spell at our favorite marina, Halifax River Yacht Club. Everyone is so great there and we had spectacular weather. We planned to rent a car Monday and visit Grayson again in Orlando which we accomplished. I will be attaching pics. Amazing how much babies change in almost 2 weeks. We left Daytona and we are in St. Augustine tonite up the Sebastian River. The weather has changed dramatically today. From gorgeous Florida weather over the weekend to high 40's, wind and misty rain. We would like to get to Jacksonville area tomorrow to start our excursion on the St. Johns but we will see how weather turns out....not too good over the next couple of days. All is well with Another Chapter and crew. This has been a great trip but its hard to say goodbye to cruising buddies. First Terry and Judy and now Sid and Polly. Hopefully will post some different pics of St. Johns River. Rumor has it that it is supposed to be a very pretty trip. Not sure how far down we will go at this point. Will continue to stay in touch.
Comments
Vessel Name: Another Chapter
Vessel Make/Model: 1988 Marine Trader Trawler
Hailing Port: St. James, NC
Crew: Captain Jack, First Mate Pat

Who: Captain Jack, First Mate Pat
Port: St. James, NC