Archer Adventures

Onboard "Jet-Lagged"

Would you like to join us? (Updated)

We are in Barbate, Spain this afternoon and we plan to sail across the strait to Tangiers in Morocco tomorrow. Why? Because we can, we are in a boat and can go anywhere we want!! And Morocco looks fun.

We have made a booking in Gibraltar for two weeks from now so we plan to head into the Med then, direct from Tangiers.

We have our first guest cabin booking! One cabin is now booked from 25 August to 10 September and we look forward to having Russell and Anna join us from Perth.

If you would like to join us, keep checking this blog entry where we will try to update where we think we will be and when. But please bear in mind that everything is weather dependent! We recommend that you book a return airfare to a major European airport of your choice, and then wait till just before you leave to book a connecting flight (or train or ferry) from there to wherever we are. Connections in Europe are easy and cheap.

So here is our very rough travel plan so far:

16 May - 28 May Morocco

29 May - 4 June Gibraltar

5 June - 5 July Coast and island hopping through Med to Adriatic Sea. Lots of sailing as we have a time limit to meet.

5 July - 5 October East Adriatic cruising - Croatia, Montenegro, Albania. Relaxed sailing, no time limits.

5 October - 5 November Greece east coast - Ionian Sea

5 November onwards Boat parked for winter, home to Perth for Christmas

2023 - February onwards The rest of Greece, Turkey, then back west through Italy, France and Spain in the Med to Canary Islands by November 2023, then across to the Caribbean for Christmas 2023.

Here are our guest reservations:

25 Jul 22 - 14 Aug 22 1 cabin

25 Aug 22 - 10 Sept 22 1 cabin

11 Sep 22 - 30 Sept 22 2 cabins

We have two guest cabins, first in gets the bigger one with the larger bathroom. Second cabin is still pretty good!

We will update this page as things change. If you would like to join us, contact us here on the blog, or through Facebook or through one of our email addresses. You will be most welcome!

Comments