Aslan

Livin the Dream!

30 December 2011 | Stuart, Flow Rida
30 July 2011 | Gulf Stream
24 July 2011 | Rose Island
19 July 2011 | Nassau, Bahamas
14 July 2011 | Nassau, Bahamas
09 July 2011 | Chub Cay, Bahamas
27 June 2011 | Bimini, Bahama
12 June 2011 | Lake Worth/Palm Beach, FL
31 May 2011 | Still West Palm
28 May 2011 | West Palm Beach
21 May 2011 | ICW Florida East Coast

Updates

30 December 2011 | Stuart, Flow Rida
Geez
It has been a busy few months since our last posting. We enrolled the kids in Montessori School and started working on the boat. With the help of a friend i stripped the entire deck of hardware and put down 3 coats of primer, 3 coats of nice shiney paint, and 3 coats of tan nonskid. The deck and cabintop are now bulletproof. We are about to start on the port lights and hatches, then a haul out for all new paint on the hull and bottom. We're gonna redo the centerboard pin and put on a feathering prop too. Can't wait to see the end results.

While the kids finish up their school year i had to get back to work. I took a captain job running a fuel tanker for an undisclosed petroleum company. They are pretty secretive but you probably pass their stations every day.

This march we are hoping to make a run down to Georgetown for the regatta. If not we will shoot for the FL keys. With six weeks off we'll have to cover some ground.

Anyway we'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear. If we get some cruising in I'll be sure to update the blog.
Comments
Vessel Name: Refuge
Vessel Make/Model: Irwin Citation 40 MKII
Hailing Port: Traverse City, Michigan
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/aslan/

The Aslan

Port: Traverse City, Michigan