BattCat

The END of our BattCat Adventures!

28 February 2010
Wow, well we have 1 day left and fly home on the 2nd March 2010! We move back into our house by the sea in Poole on 5th March and are delighted that the sea shall continue to be part of our daily life! A delivery crew arrives tomorrow to sail BattCat back to Poole and we plan to sell her at home (anyone interested??!!).

We have learnt so much about human nature on this trip - in particular our own. We have found change and the unknown uncomfortable and sometimes scary but they have enriched our soul so much and always been worth the effort! We have formed an incredible family bond aboard BattCat - it has been an honour to spend such a huge amount of quality time with Rex and Ruby and each other. We have spent 100% of our time together often in testing situations, in a confined space and we are closer than ever.

In our past year of life on earth we have experienced a whole lifetime's worth of wonderful, delightful memories! From this trip we will always have an unwavering reference point of who we are, what we want from life and what life can be like! Our adventures have made us feel very alive!

To end our blog here are a couple of our favourite quotes from 2 of our favourite bands:
" Sometimes I get nervous when I see an open door. Close your eyes, clear your heart and cut the chord!" (The Killers)
" Awake your soul" - "The time you have been given will be left for the world" - (Mumford and Sons)

So this marks the end of the Batt's adventures on BattCat but the beginning of the rest of the adventures of the Batts!

Thanks for reading & lots of love to all xxxxxxxxxxx
Comments
Vessel Name: BattCat