hansabatteries

22 September 2013 | china
Recent Blog Posts
29 September 2013 | china

The ultimate way to Obtain a Dell Studio 1535 Battery pack intended for Replacing

Dell Studio 1535 Battery pack could always be the most effective as a consequence of extended life. A lot of people with it record wonderful full satisfaction along with affordable. Nonetheless eventually as a consequence of ongoing [...]

28 September 2013 | china

Change Your current Asus A32-K72 Battery and also Adapter together with Appropriate One particular

Asus A32-K72 is probably the most favored and also very best carrying out notebooks coming from Asus and not only the particular notebook yet Asus A32-K72adapters and also A32-K72b attery furthermore offer fantastic efficiency that [...]

26 September 2013 | china

Something you should learn of When Buying an HP ProBook 4710s Battery Online

Credit card and personal identity theft are an imminent problem, when buying an HP ProBook 4710s battery, adapter, or any other laptop accessory on the Internet. Many individuals who are looking for a way to make quick money online [...]

25 September 2013 | china

Advice on Locating a Low-cost HP Pavilion DV4 Battery power as well as other Components

Inspite of the fresh associated with asus tablets and also cell phones, one particular are unable to reject the typical battery power regarding HP Pavilion DV4 can become getting well-liked once more. This is certainly due to the fact the particular notebooks and also mini net books remain viewed as [...]

24 September 2013 | china

How do you keep your battery going for as long as possible? Here are 10 easy ways to do so.

1. Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra battery juice.

23 September 2013 | china

Finding Out How to Maximize a Dell 1750 Laptop Battery Life

Considering the fact that your is an important part of your laptop, you may want to ensure that it offers optimum performance round the clock, without any delay. Without having sufficient amount of battery power, you laptop [...]

5 ways to let you get rid of the dependence on mobile phone

19 July 2013 | canada
sunny
Nowadays, smartphone is not only a mobile phone, can also serve as a camera, laptop, electronic reader, GPS navigation, who also don't know what the future there will be new features? However, it is because all together, let us seems to be too dependent on smart phones. For example, when you in and friends to dinner, habitually use mobile phones take pictures send to on social networks, and then kept brushing his weibo, a meal down, there is almost no conversation between friends. Until you are aware of the need to change this situation, turn off the cell phone back to normal life, feel a little down again: as an adult, why can't we set up a use rules, control their own behavior, real play to the role of the smartphone, rather than allow mobile phones to dominate your life.
So, we decided to implement a series of measures, can look at the way let's control ourselves, more reasonable use of smartphones. After weeks of experiment, we think we can to reduce the scope of the five range, can effectively get rid of unnecessary distractions. Take a look at these five ways can help you to rediscover myself.
1. Download the application you need most
Apple's App Store and Google Play App Store has a large number of rich applications, this also is the iPhone and Android smartphones such as the biggest charm. So, does this mean that we need every day staring at the smartphone app store, and see what the latest cool software, and then buy downloads in the first time? Of course not, we think, if you don't want to be smart phones distract a variety of applications, the best thing to do is download application, you need is to use them when necessary.
2. "no mobile phone policy" - after 11 PM don't use a mobile phone
Wisdom can phone the biggest "harm" is actually affected our schedule. Is reading this article, in fact, most of the netizens, in almost every night lying in bed using a mobile phone to brush weibo micro letter, chat, play games. Its real, before going to sleep in, you should try to relax, to get a good sleep effect, and frequent use smart phone before bedtime, can lead to nerve excited, delay the sleep time, result in a sleep quality has fallen dramatically. So, might as well make a "no mobile phone policy", such as 11 PM on time to turn it off before you go to bed, also had better not to use any Internet facilities, enjoy a quiet night and high quality sleep.
3. Limit push and notification of mobile applications
Intelligence experts on social applications and instant messaging software usually has pushed and notifications, basically will ensure that you receive information on first indirect, if not need to work, indeed it will cost you time and energy. Even if the news does not pop-up automatically, you can also check notification bar, see if there are any new message, it has become a common phenomenon of mobile phone rely on. So, might as well in the phone Settings will be the content of push notifications and shut down, or is it appropriate to enable don't disturb mode, can help you focus on other things, such as social in real life.
4. Use a clean home screen
If you will be a large number of applications are piling up on the major phone screen, I think you are difficult to obtain high attention truly, because of a glance, will let you go to open an application to play. As the saying goes: out of sight, out of mind, you need to do is to use a relatively clean the main screen, don't put those not resistant to interesting applications in conspicuous position, even buried them, you'll find that sometimes have forgotten their existence.
5. Use a variety of single function equipment to replace smart phones
Consider to purchase some single function devices, may actually cheaper, and help you focus on one thing, and not always to think about it.
hp Pavilion DV7 series Battery ,hp HSTNN-LB42 Battery,Hp notebook batteries
Comments

About & Links