Ben's Seawing Adventures

22 January 2009 | Freeport, Bahamas
13 January 2009 | Freeport, Bahamas
05 January 2009 | Freeport, Bahamas
08 December 2008 | Freeport, Bahamas
01 December 2008 | Freeport, Bahamas
17 November 2008 | Freeport, Bahamas
14 September 2008
05 September 2008 | Fort Myers, FL
03 September 2008 | Lehigh Acres, FL
16 June 2008 | Lehigh Acres, FL
04 April 2008 | Caloosahatchee River, Florida
03 April 2008 | Fort Myers Beach, Florida
25 March 2008 | Lehigh Acres, Florida
10 March 2008 | Airdrie, AB
31 December 1969 | Freeport

We're Home in Florida

25 March 2008 | Lehigh Acres, Florida
Ben.
We left on Tuesday because Daddy finished his computer work early. We got to our cousins house and I stayed there two nights and two and a half days. Mommy and Daddy stayed at a hotel because there was other family there. Kevin and I took his dog for a walk. Kevin had a remote control car that lights up and plays MP3 player music.
Then we got to the Creation Museum. One of the movies was about Noah's ark and there was water spraying down at the audience that was supposed to be the rains that flooded the earth and the seats even shook!
Then the next day we made it to the boatyard and saw Grandma and Grandpa (Heslop). Grandma and Grandpa have a boat too. A boatyard is a place where you can store your boat out of the water on stilt things. You have to climb a long ladder to get on your boat and you can't use the bathroom on your boat when on land. You have to walk to a local bathroom. There are lots of cool people that are there working on their boats. We stayed at the boatyard four days. We had a potluck supper for Easter Sunday. I crushed pop cans and rode my bike lots. I saw bulls and cows that sometimes get into the boatyard. Out in the water there were alligators.
Yesterday we moved into our new house. It has three bedrooms, two TV's, and one eating bar. We also have an outside porch with a screen around it. We are going to have a swimming pool in our backyard. We are around a bunch of scrub and palm bushes and there are spiders, snakes and turtles in them.


Comments
Vessel Name: SeawingI
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar Aux. 41'
Hailing Port: Edmonton, Alberta
SeawingI's Photos - Main
No Photos
Created 1 April 2008