Bermuda Bound

My personal blog about my sailing hobby and generally interesting things I enjoy about living in Bermuda.

26 October 2021
01 January 2020
01 January 2020
01 January 2020
04 October 2019
13 May 2019
11 May 2019
11 May 2019
11 May 2019
11 April 2019
24 February 2019
03 February 2019
31 January 2019
20 January 2019
20 January 2019

London

26 October 2021
Adrian Lawrence
I am travelling to London for a week, to visit family, it will be the first time since the lockdowns eased in the UK.

I am meeting my friend Adrian who runs his own recruitment business - FD Capital they specialise in senior finance recruitment in London and the South East of the UK.

FD Capital Recruitment offers a full range of senior Finance Recruitment solutions, please speak with our team and we will find the perfect Finance Director or CFO for your business. Formed in 2018 FD Capital Recruitment was founded with the objective of becoming a leading provider of Finance Directors and CFO’s.

They operate across the London and across the whole of the UK. Our team is made up of finance professional and experienced recruiters who between them have an extensive network of FD’s and CEO with a strong database of companies we have connections within. We work closely with the leading Private Equity and Venture Capital houses so are very well connected for fund raising opportunities.

Their FD’s and CFO’s are based all around the UK with a particularly strong coverage in London and the South East. You can see our coverage on the footer of this page.

I will be sailing again when back as I have a week more holidays left.

The weather has been balmy as always, so in someways it will be nice to be back in rainy London!

Comments
Vessel Name: Lady Chislaine
Home Page: https://www.bermudianlife.com