Black Sea Sailor
11 November 2012 | Alimos Marina, Alimos, Athens, Greece
I am formulating a singlehand voyage from Athens to Odessa, Ukraine on my recently purchased (October 2012) 2006 Bavaria 46, the professional Survey went well.
The voyage is running later than I wanted due to issues slowing the release of the Greek registration.
All is in order now, but I want feedback from anybody that has transited this area.
Wednesday, 14 November, Beauford 6 possibly 7 scale Northern Aegean, so I will either wait until after Wednesday or find port to stay in during the higher winds.
Looking for advice from local sailors as to ports of call that would be conveniently spaced, and any other advice.
Should it be that it is not calm weather, I will pass by those ports - this would speed my arrival to Odessa.