Blue Cruise In Turkey

blue voyage, cruise tour, gulet, yacht charter, cabin charter, yachting, sailing routes, motor yachts, motor-sailing yacht, crewed yacht, bareboat, Turkey, scuba diving, fishing, snorkelling, beach paradise, coastal villages & towns, natural beauties

24 December 2006 | Kemer - Antalya - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Gocek - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Marmaris - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bak?rk�y - Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kadikoy - Istanbul - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey

BARAKUDA KALKAN DIVE CENTER

15 November 2006 | Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey
halitoglu
Barakuda Dive Center, which is directly attached to the Hotel Pirat, lies approx. 20 m. from the sea. A house reef of the basis is outstanding suitable for beginner trainings and night dives. Over few stairway steps you can arrive to the hotel pool, which is used for pool training and the first dive trials. The shady pool terrace with wonderful view on the sea offers opportunity at the end of a fascinating diving to the cosy gathering and exchange of experience.

Our basis is characterized by a personal atmosphere and individuality - therefore our team is always endeavored to deal with all desires of our guests. Since the diving equipment remains for the entire time of the booked dive on the diving boat, we save the uncomfortable carrying of the equipment to our guests!

Beside the main office we have a compressor area with two new compressors (260 and 190 liters/min.). The basis is equipped with comprehensive first aid equipment. A small workshop with spare parts depot is likewise present.

Equipment
We have more than 25 new complete equipment, 70 aluminum tanks (12 lt.) with DIN connections (INT adapters available), as well as 4 small 4 lt - steel tanks for pool and children training.

In addition we offer ABC equipment and diving lamps for rental.

The entire equipment is under control of experts, in order to guarantee to our diving guests highest security.

Our Boat BARAKUDA-1
We start our diving boat twice per day to one of the more than 25 diving locations, which promise both for beginners and for professionals maximum diving fun.

14 m. long and 4.5 m wide wood boat is reequipped particularly for diving purposes and offers comfortably place for 25 divers. We reach the diving locations between 10 to 40 min. with the help of 240PS Volvo Diesels.

Modern equipment and carefully thought details fulfill strict safety standards and provides for highest diving comfort: In and exit platform, wc/Fresh Water Shower, Oxygen equipment, Radio, Emergency equipment, Seats with tank stabilization, Generous shelves.

Our Crew
In the diving basis PADI Instructor Fatih Tunali and his multilingual team guarantees not only individual support and highest safety standards, but also fascinating diving adventures at the most beautiful diving places of the Mediterranean.

Facilities
Let us show you the unforgettable underwater world of the Lycian coast with fantastic ranges of vision up to 40m.

Daily two boat tours
Daily routes with meals on board (2 TG)
Night and deep water diving
Wreck and flow diving
More than 25 diving places
Safe diving in small groups
Rental of underwater cameras
Diving boat with sun-deck (equipment remains guarded on board)
Moonlight travels
Grill Nights

Dive Courses
The dream of diving into the unforgettable underwater world does not only have to remain a dream. Dive is simpler than one believes, and with a correct training you can learn this fascinating sport easily. The training with Barakuda Diving Center is under PADI guidelines (alternatively also under CMAS) in German, English or Turkish language.

Our diving courses are held in small groups and relaxed Atmosphere. Even if SECURITY is completely large written, FUN and ADVENTURES are not to come during the diving training too short. Our internationally trained team with long-year experience guarantees individual support, conscious diving and much Fun!

We offer:
Free Scuba Diving Trials in the pool
Scuba Diving Trials in the sea
Discover Scuba Programs
Beginner Course PADI and CMAS open Water Diver / 1 * Diver
Advanced Courses PADI
Advanced Open Water Diver
Rescue Diver
Medic First Aid
Divemaster
PADI Specialities
Night Dive, Deep water diving, Wreck diving
Underwater video, Underwater photography, U/W Navigation

Scuba Diving Trials - the first step
for all those, who would like first try to "breathe the diving air", we offer first step to which free Scuba Diving Trials in the pool.

Discover Scuba Programs
This approximately 3-hours program covers a Video introduction about scuba diving, a pool diving exercise and a great boat dive in a maximum depth of 12 meters.

Beginner Course - Open Water Diver
During the training of Open Water Diver Course you learn in competent company the basic skills of the diving sport, and the controlled and surely diving. The course consists of three parts:
5 modules theory training
5 modules swimming pool and /or shallow water training
4 open water dives
The theory training is based on 5 course modules. The theory hours begin always with a video instruction. Afterwards the material is again deepened together with the diving teacher and examined in a small Quiz. After all 5 course modules, diver takes a written final test. The training of the PADI Open Water takes approximately 4-5 days.

The swimming pool training takes place in the hotel pool directly over the diving basis or in the limited open water. The diver learns how to deal with his diving equipment and makes first experiences under water. At the center of attention of these exercises are the security of diving and learning fundamental diving talents.

In the open water the divers practice their abilities in the sea, which they learned in the swimming pool, and advance step for step to the underwater world. With the successful conclusion of the free water training the diver will try to achieve PADI Open Water Diver Brevet.

The minimum age for this beginner course amounts to 10 years. We have special diving equipment for children, so that the children can experience the fascination of diving.

Advanced Open Water Diver
For all those, which would like to develop their diving talents further. This course represents an important step in diving training

This course contains 5 dives in various special fields, e.g. night diving, deep diving, underwater navigation, wreck diving etc. The theory training is reduced to a minimum, so that practice and diver driving are the center of attention.

Medic First Aid
Medic First Aid (Emergency First Response) gives you the skills you need to perform CPR and First Aid. Whether you're a diver or a non-diver, Emergency First Response helps you to properly handle potentially life-threatening situations. This comprehensive program contains two core modules that can be taught in tandem or as stand-alone courses: Emergency First Response - Primary Care and Emergency First Response - Secondary Care. Together, these courses provide extensive instruction in CPR and First Aid, as well as providing optional (yet recommended) Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Emergency Oxygen sections. This course is usually conducted over one day.

Rescue Diver
This three day course is a very important step in expanding knowledge and experience. As with all PADI courses, it is "performance" based and involves classroom, confined water and beach skill development sessions followed by five open water training sessions. Self-rescue and diver stress, diving first aid, emergency management, equipment considerations, tired diver, panicked diver, response from shore or boat with both a conscious and unconscious victim, distressed diver, surfacing an unconscious diver, unconscious diver at the surface, egress with an unconscious diver, first aid for pressure related injuries, underwater search scenario, response, egress and management scenarios.

Dive Master
This course includes academic knowledge development. Watermanship and stamina are evaluated together with diving skills, which will be developed to demonstration quality. You will complete a rescue evaluation and underwater mapping exercises as well as demonstrating your skills in dive planning and leadership. You will also function as an instructional assistant, both in confined and open water. Completion of this course qualifies you to attend a PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) and eventual certification as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.

Diving Locations
Kalkan enjoys by right the call of a real diver paradise with ranges of visibility up to 40m. , pleasant water temperatures ( 20' C in May to 28' C in August).

Delightful underwater world, sumptuously grown reefs, imposing walls and a considerable fish wealth determine the more than 25 dive locations around Kalkan. Our boat leaves the harbour daily for the locations with different depths and degrees of difficulty, which offer the correct for each taste, so that both beginners and experienced divers come fully at their expense. Kalkan gives you great wrack, wall, and deep dive opportunities.

MORE INFO

These scripts and photographs are registered under � Copyright 2006, Barakuda Dive Center / Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
Vessel Make/Model: Gullet
Hailing Port: Izmir
Crew: Halit Halitoglu
About: Remzi Arslanlar, Kaan Tulsay, Necmi Korkmaz, Nesrin Aytamaz
Extra: Blue Cruise Tour In Mediterranean Coastlines Of Turkey

M/S Halitoglu

Who: Halit Halitoglu
Port: Izmir