Blue Cruise In Turkey

blue voyage, cruise tour, gulet, yacht charter, cabin charter, yachting, sailing routes, motor yachts, motor-sailing yacht, crewed yacht, bareboat, Turkey, scuba diving, fishing, snorkelling, beach paradise, coastal villages & towns, natural beauties

24 December 2006 | Kemer - Antalya - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Gocek - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Marmaris - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bak?rk�y - Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kadikoy - Istanbul - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey

MARMARIS INTERNATIONAL YACHT CLUB

12 July 2006 | Marmaris - Mugla - Turkey
halitoglu
The Marmaris International Yacht Club was founded in 1992 by the yachtsmen and women of Marmaris. Prior to the formation of the club, these people would hold various amateur races between themselves but once the club was set up, they saw an opportunity to create an official get-together and organised the first Marmaris Race Week.

The MIYC has about 80 members today and each year during the Marmaris Race Week, hosts around 120 yachts and 1000 racers from all over the world.

The MIYC has also been the main body responsible for the organisation of the Marmaris Yacht Festival for many years. This is an international event which gives the local crewed charter yachts and local agencies to promote themselves and the Turkish coast as a charter destination.

MIYC has started the Yacht and Yacht Equipments Fair with a couple of stands on the first years of the festival. Now it has expanded its activity range with the yacht and yacht equipments fair by organising it as a separate event since 2001. The fair is organised by the time of festival each year and it provides an extra potential to the region?? s existing maritime business.

MORE INFO

These scripts and photographs are registered under � Copyright 2006, Marmaris International Yacht Club / Marmaris - Mugla - Turkey. All Rights Reserved.

GOCEK YACHT CLUB

01 July 2006 | Gocek - Antalya - Turkey
halitoglu
RACE
November '06
4th of Autumn regatta will be held on 6-10 November 2006.


G��ek Yacht Club was founded in 1999 in G��ek town under the name of G��ek Yacht Specialization Club Association. It still operates as a part of Turkish Sailing Federation. The club organizes regattas and sailing courses in order to train the future yachtsmen and to increase the interest in sailing. As a consequence of the support from Port G��ek Marina, the club has now got a building and a clubhouse.

Our club has been supporting the young sailors by participating in national and regional races in previous years, and has also carried out the annual Autumn Regatta successfully. G��ek Yacht Club has started its first courses with the support of P?nar S�t Company with 6 optimists in 2001. Since the courses started about 200 kids have had chance to meet with the sports of sailing during the trainings in summer.

Sailing School
G��ek Yacht Club organizes Optimist Sailing Courses for the children of the region for the main purposes of training the children that will be future?? s local sailors, and to provide a progress in yachting and to make it wide-spread.

We need financial sources to meet the requests and to give a better service in future. The fees obtained from the courses and the regattas are again transferred to the Optimist part of our club.

2005 summer Optimist courses of G��ek Yacht Club has ended. 24 trainee at the ages of 6-15 participated in our course which was organized to be 4 seasons. In the first 2 days of the course, the trainees were taught the basic parts of yachting and sailing by our club?? s trainer Ali Osman Ayan. The trainees learned to sail with Optimist dinghies during their 10 days?? courses. The trainees who attended the following courses learned more about sailing with Optimist dinghies.

At the end of the course, with the participation of the parents and the contributions of our club, small celebrations have been made and certificates our club had prepared were given to the trainees for their participation. Our club decided to give licenses to 5 trainees. Below mentioned trainees of our club will continue their training during the year in our licensed sailing team. In the future, they will represent our club in regattas with other licensed yachtsmen of our club.

We are thankful to all of our members, Port G��ek Marina, G��ek Municipality for their contributions; to the parents for their gifts for the trainees during the courses and to all of the sea and sailing friends.

2006 Optimist Courses Calendar
I. Period 19-23 / 26-30 June - 10:30-12:30 / 15:00-17:30
II. Period 10-14 / 17-21 July - 10:30-12:30 / 15:00-17:30
III. Period 24-31 July / 01-02 August - 10:30-12:30 / 15:00-17:30
IV. Period 22-31 August - 10:30-12:30 / 15:00-17:30

MORE INFO

These scripts and photographs are registered under � Copyright 2006, G��ek Yacht Club / G��ek - Mu?la - Turkey. All Rights Reserved.

GULETTES

06 June 2006 | Turkish Mediterranean Coastline
halitoglu
The singular design of the gulette, Turkey's indigenous sea-going vessel, blends practicality and tradition in a relaxed style that embodies the Blue Voyage. Over the years gulettes have evolved from traditional fishing and cargo vessels into their present profile of a broad beam and wide deck.

These boats are equipped with motors as well as fully functional rigging. The number of passengers a gulette carries depends on the boat's size, although most of them accommodate between eight and twelve people.

These vessels have speparate accommodation for passengers, and chartering one will also include services and entertainment. Modern gulettes are comfortably equipped with most home comforts, and encourages a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for all the passengers with a friendly relationship with the crew.
Vessel Make/Model: Gullet
Hailing Port: Izmir
Crew: Halit Halitoglu
About: Remzi Arslanlar, Kaan Tulsay, Necmi Korkmaz, Nesrin Aytamaz
Extra: Blue Cruise Tour In Mediterranean Coastlines Of Turkey

M/S Halitoglu

Who: Halit Halitoglu
Port: Izmir