Past Adventures of CaribbeanSouls & New Adventures of SeaGypsy

Living & cruising aboard

Salinas, Puerto Rico

We are now sitting in an anchorage in Salinas, Puerto Rico... It is a very nice anchorage outside of a marina. Lots of other boats also moored here.
The pups are their usual lazy selves and Tim & I have been eating almost a loaf of fresh french bread daily. Today instead of eating our loaf, we had them make us an awesome ham & pastrami sandwich... I will probably gain back all the weight I have lost... Oh well, not a better way to gain it...
Yesterday we rented a car and hit the road. Before we hit the road, the rental car guy gave us his personal car, because he ran out of rental cars. Since it was not a Hertz car, there was no paperwork involved, he didn't ask our names nor did he ask if we even had driver licenses. He just handed over the key. Sorta strange, but we took it anyway...
When you want to get out for a relaxing day in the rain forest, the way to do it, is NOT in a country where every road sign is in Spanish and you have NO idea where you are going or how to get back... :) The roads through the forest and over the hills was so narrow and so windy, I don't think my feet ever quit braking or my hand ever let go of my hand rest... We made it back after dark and we did survive, so all was well...
Here are the last couple of days worth of pictures.... Hope you Enjoy!


Comments