Past Adventures of CaribbeanSouls & New Adventures of SeaGypsy

Living & cruising aboard

Back to Virgin Gorda

We left the anchorage of Anegada this morning and motored back to Virgin Gorda. (There was not one breath of wind) We filled up on water & diesel at the marina. Went over to the grocery store and headed back to the boat with 4 cases of Diet Cokes, bread, some sliced ham, cheese and of course, Cookies for Tim... I can't stand the thought of running out of my caffeine and am afraid of what Diet Cokes might cost in St Martin, our next stop...

Bobby, from Spirit, took us with him to Customs & Immigration. We have to check out of each country just as we are required to check in. The BVIs have been the easiest and the cheapest for each. We were charged an entire $10 to get in and a whopping $0.75 to get out. Doesn't seem like that would even cover the ink and paperwork.

Tim got in the water and cleaned the water line and prop on CaribbeanSouls, while I bathed Spike & Otis. Then I hopped in and took a swim to cool off. Now everyone is clean and ready for our next jump.

We will leave the anchorage around 4:00 this afternoon for an over night sail (motor) to St Martin, the French side of St Martin/St Marteen. We will be traveling with Spirit, Chief, Cool Change and Blue Pelican from Virgin Gorda and meeting back up with Ne'er Do Well and White Rose I either on the crossing tonight or in St Martin in the morning.



Comments