Past Adventures of CaribbeanSouls & New Adventures of SeaGypsy

Living & cruising aboard

Still in Bocas Del Toro, Panama

Well, let's see... We have been in Bocas since June. We just left the marina this past Wednesday and are anchored in a beautiful spot right off of Los Secretos Resort.

The resort is owned and managed by Amy & Don. Great couple with an awesome hideaway...

Check out Los Secretos

It has been so nice being out of the marina. Don't get me wrong we loved our time there and we got lots done on the boat, but being back out at anchor is so peaceful and relaxing. You can sit out in the cockpit without feeling like you have neighbors all around.

While in the marina, Tim striped & revarnished all of the teak on the outside of the boat. No easy chore when it rains almost every day... All stainless has been polished, we had sun awnings made for the cockpit and a rain catcher made also. Since it rains almost daily, we love the idea of never having to haul water again while down here. Now, that being said, we put the rain catcher up last Tuesday and as of right now, Sunday, it has not even sprinkled on us. We may have started a severe draught in Panama. Who knows what will happen to the rainforest... We also had some security bars for the companionway made and Tim secured both hatches so that they can only be opened a certain degree from the outside.

The pups are both doing well. They too, like being at anchor barking at the boats as they pass by...

Well, I better get off the computer before the battery dies. That is the down side to being at anchor. No 24 hour electricity...
Photos

Photos



Comments