s/v Chanticleer

02 September 2018 | Sailing to Onset
29 August 2018 | Thuya Gardens
31 July 2018 | Anchorage in the Goslings - Chanticleer is the middle boat
26 July 2018 | Bob In Gloucester
23 July 2018 | Offshore on the way to Block Island
17 July 2018 | Sunrise at Reedy Island, Delaware Bay
01 September 2016
30 August 2016
30 August 2016
29 August 2016
29 August 2016
26 August 2016
18 August 2016

Belfast - Rockland Gam - Perry Creek

26 July 2016 | Perry Creek Residence
From Pulpit Harbor we motorsailed back across Penobscot Bay to Belfast. It's a neat little town, with great amenities. Book stores, supermarkets and laundry near by and of course some of the best lobster and ice cream around. After a couple of days in Belfast we went back to Rockland for the SSCA Gam. There was a dinghy raft-up cocktail party on Friday with all kinds of great food being passed from dinghy to dinghy. It was also a kind of Northern Neck Rendezvous as we shared the anchorage with Hank and Seale George (Flash); Bob and Terry Hood (Kismet); and Brian and Vicki Murray (Southern Yankee). The next day we had a pot luck lunch with a guest speaker from Cape Breton Isle. She gave us all a taste of what it would be like to cruise in Canada and the Bras d'or Lakes. HMMMM maybe next time!!

After all that excitement and socializing at the Gam we needed some quiet time, so we went back east across the Bay to Perry Creek, where we met up with our friends Jim and Joanne Mathews aboard s/v Grayce and Dave and Cindra Andersen aboard s/v Restless No cell coverage or internet, just a few boats and quiet. Delightful!



Comments
Vessel Name: Chanticleer
Vessel Make/Model: Endeavour 42
Hailing Port: Tipers Creek, Virginia
Crew: Pat and Bob Sikora