S/V Chase the Cat

Ocean: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the sailing ship Chase the Cat. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no Chase the Cat has gone before.

26 September 2017 | Karimun Jawa
25 September 2017 | Karimun Jawa
24 September 2017 | Bawean
22 September 2017 | Bawean
18 September 2017 | Lowina
17 September 2017 | Lowina
15 September 2017 | Lowina
13 September 2017 | Lombok
12 September 2017 | Lombok
11 September 2017 | Lombok
09 September 2017 | Lombok
08 September 2017 | Gili Banta
06 September 2017 | Rinca Island (Komodo)
30 August 2017 | Labuan Bajo
29 August 2017 | Flores Region, somewhere around Riung
26 August 2017 | Maurole

Happy Birthday, Larry

13 September 2017 | Lombok
Mel
Today the rumour spread it was Larry of SV Altheas Birthday. Surfari arranged to go to the Eco Resort for Larrys Birthdays Sundowners. We even got the permission to use the Resort pool. The pool was cold. None of us spent a really long time in it. But they had a lovely swing at the beach. Me, Grant and Margie tried it out and enjoyed all the memories of our childhoods rushing back. And then it happened… Everyone was in a conversation except me and Jocelyn! Of course, she came over to me… and it started: The Nagging! Ken doesn’t do this, I don’t want that, his daughter does this, and its pissing me off. Please, Jocelyn, stop seeing only the bad side and making your own life so miserable. Try be a positive person and you will get along with other much more easily. Just stop your bitching! Luckily, we soon left, to join the other people who had organised a birthday cake at the Sailfish.
Comments
Vessel Name: Chase the Cat
Vessel Make/Model: Beneteau First 31
Crew: Grant, Mel and Chase
Chase the Cat's Photos - Main
No items in this gallery.