03 May 2015 | Seaharbour Marina, Oriental NC
04 September 2011 | Oriental, NC
02 January 2011
20 February 2010
06 January 2010
01 January 2010 | Oriental, NC
06 July 2007 | Oriental, NC
24 June 2007 | Oriental, NC
13 June 2007 | New Bern
13 June 2007 | Oriental, NC

We sold the boat!

24 June 2007 | Oriental, NC
Jan
We no longer will own 58 feet of boat! We made a trip to Oriental yesterday to sign the papers to sell our Cal 25. After that we went to New Bern to spend the rest of the day on Checked Out. We took her out to practice backing out of the slip and docking into the slip. It is going to take a little time to get used to a wheel and driving a bigger heavier boat. We are finding that having a full keel changes everything we knew before especially when we back up. Today we just had a few minor problems getting out and just one minor adjustment when getting back in. Not too bad for the two of us.

We did raise the sails while we were out but the winds were very light so we called it a day. Our friends, Joy and Ivan Edwards, along with their son Keenan dropped by to check out the new boat! We will see them next week end when we move the boat to her new slip at Sea Harbor Marina in Oriental.
Comments
Vessel Name: Checked Out
Vessel Make/Model: Morgan 33 OutIsland
Hailing Port: Oriental, NC
Crew: Matt and Jan Healy
About: We are just starting a new adventure with a new (old) boat. Our Morgan 33 OutIsland is just the start of our possibilities.