Cheval

25 April 2016 | Buena Vista Cay, Ragged Islands
16 April 2016 | Puerto Vita, CUBA
15 April 2016 | Banes (Cuba)
14 April 2016 | Cuba (ORIENTE )
13 April 2016 | Holguin (Cuba)
12 April 2016 | Holguin (Cuba)
11 April 2016 | Guardalavaca (Cuba)
10 April 2016 | Puerto de Vita, Cuba
09 April 2016 | Puerto de Vita, Cuba
08 April 2016 | Puerto Vita, CUBA
25 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
23 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
22 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
21 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
20 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
19 March 2016 | Calabash Bay (Long Island)
18 March 2016 | Calabash Bay (Long Island)
13 March 2016

Water cay, Bahamian boat in need of WATER!

16 March 2016
I speared my first lobster, it was the perfect conditions, not too deep and not too far under the rock. We went fishing in the pass south of water cay since it was so calm. On the ocean side, David got two huge lobsters and a very big grouper (so big we were scared of ciguatera!). This morning, a Bahamian fishing boat from Long island came along and asked (on the radio) for water, they were completely out!!!! We made a bunch before they arrived with the generator working for 4 hrs and were able to spare about 75 gallons, 1 liter of milk and some sugar. They were so happy and gave us a lot of conchs to thank us, that was just what we needed because we love conch salad but hate to clean the conchs, the fridge and freezer are full ,waiting for Amy and Dave's visit, I know they love conch salad and lobsters!!! We are thinking to leave tomorrow, we had the best fishing expedition ever (the best in 15 years we come to the Exumas and Jumentos), and now, are ready for socializing a bit, we are also completely out of any fresh produces!
Comments
Vessel Name: Cheval
Vessel Make/Model: Outremer 50
Hailing Port: Tavernier, Florida, USA
Crew: David, Nathalie, Alec and Emilie
About: The old crew of O'Vive reunited on Cheval for new adventures.

Cheval

Who: David, Nathalie, Alec and Emilie
Port: Tavernier, Florida, USA