Cheval

25 April 2016 | Buena Vista Cay, Ragged Islands
16 April 2016 | Puerto Vita, CUBA
15 April 2016 | Banes (Cuba)
14 April 2016 | Cuba (ORIENTE )
13 April 2016 | Holguin (Cuba)
12 April 2016 | Holguin (Cuba)
11 April 2016 | Guardalavaca (Cuba)
10 April 2016 | Puerto de Vita, Cuba
09 April 2016 | Puerto de Vita, Cuba
08 April 2016 | Puerto Vita, CUBA
25 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
23 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
22 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
21 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
20 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
19 March 2016 | Calabash Bay (Long Island)
18 March 2016 | Calabash Bay (Long Island)
13 March 2016

So much to do, so little time!

23 March 2016 | Georgetown, Great Exuma
Nathalie
There is so much to do in Georgetown! I went to a Yoga class offered by Aniece on the Chat and Chill beach at 9 am.We went to see George at the St Francis resort and had a hamburger. Then at 2pm we return to the happening chat and chill beach where there was a "treasure of the bilge" event. David spoke to some fellow cruisers and I began to speak to some really nice ladies among them Gail who graciously showed us how to weave a basket or at least the beginning of one!!! It gave me a new appreciation on the amount of work needed to make those beautiful Bahamian baskets that I collected along the years in the different part of the Bahamas. We returned to the boat for happy hours to meet Scott who was nice enough to spend some time with us and share his last experience cruising in Cuba, just a few weeks ago, arriving with his vessel in Puerto de Vita which is what we plan to do in April. We obtained a short sojourn permit from the US coastguard and decided to go and visit Cuba for the first time. We will write some articles on our experience as cruisers on this huge intriguing island (the biggest island in the Caribbean).
Comments
Vessel Name: Cheval
Vessel Make/Model: Outremer 50
Hailing Port: Tavernier, Florida, USA
Crew: David, Nathalie, Alec and Emilie
About: The old crew of O'Vive reunited on Cheval for new adventures.

Cheval

Who: David, Nathalie, Alec and Emilie
Port: Tavernier, Florida, USA