CrystalKeys' sail blog

Vessel Name: amizen
Recent Blog Posts
19 June 2012

volution of wedding dress to be on display



Wedding dress fashion is constantly changing, and there's a chance to see how it's evolved over the last few decades.The Aiken Christian Women's Network is holding an event in which several [...]

15 June 2012

Teen makes graduation dress from old homework

A Canadian teen was up late the night before graduation with a big pile of math homework.

23 May 2012 | usa

ECLECTIC BACKYARD WEDDING

How gorgeous + intimate was Star + Duncan’s ceremony in the woods!? And now for their super fun backyard reception!

16 May 2012 | usa

What is an LDR bride to do early on in the wedding-planning process?

What is an LDR bride to do early on in the wedding-planning process? Plan a registry! Looking for china patterns and comparing product reviews is easily done from across an ocean.

13 May 2012 | usa

I never really felt comfortable in my own skin

I never really felt comfortable in my own skin. I was shy, easily embarrassed, constantly worried about doing or saying the wrong thing—looking back, I think I really struggled with social anxiety and low self-esteem.

07 May 2012 | Cook Islands

in the Cook Islands for the wedding

The meeting

84th Oscar Awards is doubtlessly under the fashion limelight

31 March 2012 | USA
CrystalKeys
After the 54th Grammy Awards, 84th Oscar Awards is doubtlessly under the fashion limelight too. Its red carpet wedding dresses fashion is so highly expected with glamour and elegance. As usual, Oscar 2012 did not disappoint you, me and everyone.

It is so pleasantly styled with all chic princesses. Of course, there are impeccable and fabulous wedding dress such as the pale blue Giorgio Armani organza evening gown by Penelope Cruz, the red lace Louis Vitton gown with a little bow on peplum waistline by Michelle Williams, black Alexander McQueen gown with regal and golden embroidery by Jessica Chastain and the front split black Atelier Versace prom dress by Angelina Jolie.

If you have paid attention to the award ceremony, you can spot that there are also many celebrities wearing mermaid prom dress. This post is written to concentrate on the beautiful mermaid trend in 2012. Exactly, this is what I’m going to introduce for your prom night too.

About & Links