Living the Dream

13 March 2011 | Abocos, The Bahamas
09 March 2011 | Marsh Harbor, Abacos
07 March 2011 | Green Turtle Cay, Abaco
27 February 2011 | West End, The Bahamas
26 February 2011 | Key Biscayne, FL
25 February 2011 | Coconut Grove Sail Center
11 February 2011 | Ft Myers, FL
02 February 2011 | Okeechobee Waterway
31 January 2011 | St Lucie River
29 January 2011 | Sunset Bay Marina
23 January 2011 | Daytona Beach
26 September 2010 | Atlantic City, NJ
12 September 2010 | Block Island, RI
09 September 2010 | Vineyard Haven, MA
05 September 2010 | Plymouth, MA
04 September 2010 | Constitution Marina
18 August 2010 | Boothbay, ME
10 August 2010 | Gloucester, MA
06 August 2010 | Mystic, Ct
31 July 2010 | Greenwich, CT

Coconut Grove

25 February 2011 | Coconut Grove Sail Center
beautiful mid 70's
We've been in Coconut Grove for a week. This is a great little area! The city bus is a quarter and you can get anywhere you want to go pretty easily. We stayed at the Coconut Grove Sailing center on a mooring. We were right in front of the dock and they had a tender service. The Art show actually enclosed the sailing center so when you walked out of the sailing center gate you were in the art show! The only problem there was if you wanted to walk up the block to The Cocowalk to eat or something you supposedly had to pay to get back in. But we were usually able to get our hand stamped or if we came back after the show had closed for the day the guard or someone would escort us back to the sailing center. We took the bus to the metro and the metro to the people mover and got off about 2 blocks from the strictly sail part of the Miami boatshow on Saturday. We had a good time and stayed after for the Lats and Atts party for the free beer and pizza!!LOL! It was awesome! After the weekend the boat show and art show were over and things got back to normal around there. Coconut grove is a cool little area. Within a block from the boat were 8 or 10 restaurants. All with sidewalk tables and just fun to go sit and watch the people go by. The cocowalk is what they call the area with restaurants and shops and a movie theatre. We went to a matinee to see the Kings Speech for $5. We really liked it. They also had a thrift shop there and a ton of painted peacocks that were done for an auction but were at the time we were there, on display on various street corners. They were so fun to find! Tons of more good food! All these little mom and pop cafe's and one of a kind things. It was awesome!!
Comments
Vessel Name: C's Time
Vessel Make/Model: Gemini 105 Mc
Hailing Port: St. Simons Island, GA
Crew: Pat and Craig

Who: Pat and Craig
Port: St. Simons Island, GA