Danube Delta

The Danube Delta is Unique in the Europe. With its diverse fauna and geographic position Danube Delta is an amazing place to visit.

23 October 2009 | Romania
23 October 2009 | Romania
04 September 2009 | Danube Delta
04 September 2009 | Romania
27 May 2009 | Romania
04 May 2009 | Danube Delta
04 January 2009 | Danube Delta
04 September 2008 | Romania
04 August 2008 | Ionic

Where can you stay?

04 May 2009 | Danube Delta
Where can you stay?
You can choose to stay at one of the hostels scattered along the Danube channel or villages in the area, and for those demanding there are 4-star hotels, which supplements you are putting relaxation methods available pools and other facilities.

What you do in a trip to Delta?
Well, first and first to admire. For the first time in Delta, you will be impressed by the beauty and diversity of landscapes. From umbruoase channels, the sunny water lilies, from egrets to the pelicans, all you will enjoy looking. Second, fishing is a way of life here. Besides being and fish main course, from breakfast to late dinner. So take your fishing rod and fished as you eat your next meal. The fish is in abundance, and even the most inexperienced fishermen will definitely catch something.

When you get tired of fishing, you can make even a water bath in the delta. It is crystal clear, but during the summer months is very hot, and will be a new experience. Do not forget your camera at home, otherwise you will regret that could not immortalize the beauty here.
Comments
Vessel Name: Pigeon
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/danube/