rusailing.com" />

Deep Blue

Living The Dream

Learn to sail or Improve your skills with rusailing.com

17 March 2008
rusailing was founded out of a passion to deliver a totally new experience to those ready to enjoy it. Their continuing philosophy is to provide the best possible Sail Training Experience to their clients. Their continued growth without advertising is testamount to their success!

Rob, Principle and Chief Instructor, loves anything at all involving the sea. He is a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster and Ocean Yachtmaster who has covered all aspects of RYA training. He is a registered and active Yachtmaster Instructor with the RYA. Rob has as much enthusiasm as you can handle whilst being an excellent and patient instructor with empathy for those new to the sport. He is always keen to search out new areas and find exciting locations to explore and enjoy.

Jules, the front person for the company is also a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster and active cruising and shorebased instructor. She is therefore very well placed to advise on not only courses but also answer any questions that you may have. She shares Rob's love of the sea and will join in when business allows. Jules will help you with any aspect of your booking - she will do all she can to ensure your needs are met and any special requirements are catered for such as dietry requirements or special travel arrangements etc.

Having previously spent many years in high pressure management positions Rob and Jules fully appreciate how important your leisure time is. With that in mind, they will personally do all they can to make your time with them the most pleasurable and memorable it can be whilst ensuring that you get exactly what you want from it.

They guarantee you an experience not to forget!
Drop them a line or give them a call with any questions you may have.

Telephone +351 918 513 076 / +44 (0)7747 100030

E mail rob@rusailing.com or jules@rusailing.com

www.rusailing.com
Comments
Vessel Name: Deep Blue
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2
Hailing Port: Shotley, UK
Crew: Chris & Sandra Mennem
About:
We have realised a long held dream to 'Sell Up & Sail'. Having sailed in the Mediterranean and Caribbean on holiday, we have taken the plunge, waved goodbye to corporate life and want to see where the wind blows us. [...]
Extra: Contact details:- Tel: 07937 061051 (from a UK landline) +44 7937 061051 (from a mobile)

THE DEEP BLUE TEAM

Who: Chris & Sandra Mennem
Port: Shotley, UK