S/V Endorfin

"Fulfilling our dreams, one ocean at a time"

05 February 2014 | Nicaragua
02 February 2014
01 February 2014
28 January 2014 | Barillas, El Salvador
19 January 2014 | Chiapas, Mexico
18 May 2011 | Bahia Aqua Verde - BCS
11 May 2011 | San Evaristo Anchorage - May 11-14
10 May 2011 | Isla San Francisco to San Evaristo
08 May 2011 | Ensenada Grande to Isla San Francisco
05 May 2011 | Isla Partida - Cardonal and Ensenada Grande
22 April 2011 | La Paz, BCS
21 April 2011 | La Paz, BCS
18 April 2011 | Mainland, BCS
16 April 2011 | Isla Isabella to Los Muertos
16 April 2011 | Mantachen Bay to Isla Isabella

2 Weeks at Palmira in La Paz

22 April 2011 | La Paz, BCS
Lisa - see photo album: Life in La Paz
Two Weeks in La Paz at Palmira Marina
April 21 to May 5

Our two weeks at the Marina goes by super-fast. We spend enormous amounts of time with Josie - we shopped, ate, drank and went to the movies! Our first shopping trip to Soriana is an eventful one for Josie !! We are picking up some groceries and supplies when, out in the middle of the isle, Savannah spots a stack of ‘walking puppy’ toys. She tried desperately, without success, to get us to buy the walking puppy. Many tears ensued! 45 minutes later, she stopped whining and asking for the toy. Mommy one! Savannah none!

I enjoyed a husband / child free afternoon when Josie and I went to the movies. We soaked up the air-conditioned air, nibbled on popcorn, and sipped cold cokes.
The movie was good and we finally enjoyed a La Paz movie together.

Some days were walking days - we would walk and Savannah and Kara would scoot on their ‘Razors’. The Malecon which runs from one end of town to the other, is perfect for the scooting girls - so we all got lots of exercise.

We celebrated Dan’s 50th birthday with a party at our favorite taco stand in La Paz. We filled our bellies with ‘papas rellenas’ and quenched our thirsts with cold beers at Rancho Viejo. Phoebe had her hands full with Kara and Savannah, and definitely earned her babysitting money that night. It was a delightful evening without children. Thanks sweet Phoebe!

Josie gave us a grand walking tour one day and showed us all her favorite shopping places. We started with a yummy breakfast at ‘Corazon’. Across town we went to buy bread at the bakery. All the way to Farmacorama to buy Costco almonds, then back to the Malecon for $3 DVD’s from the street vendors.

Josie and I celebrated her birthday with another outing to the movies.

Most days were spent just eating, schooling, cleaning, and swimming. And perhaps a happy hour or two :)
Comments
Vessel Name: Endorfin
Vessel Make/Model: 55' Bruce Roberts (built by Jomar)
Hailing Port: Channel Islands, California
Crew: Dan Olsen, Lisa Olsen, Savannah Olsen (8)
Extra: "Fulfilling our dreams one ocean at a time"
Home Page: www.tropicalcruiser.com

The Olsen's

Who: Dan Olsen, Lisa Olsen, Savannah Olsen (8)
Port: Channel Islands, California