Alec's Journey

23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
23 January 2015
03 October 2014
01 October 2014
27 September 2014
27 September 2014
27 September 2014

23 January 2015
12-18 .10.14
Sunday, today we went to church nothing much else happened that day.
Monday, today mum and dad did some packing while I went and played with the kids off Mangas , well goodbye.
Tuesday, today mum and dad finished packing our bags then after that we had lunch at Dan and Shirley’s. For dinner we went to Rosas Cantina with the people off Mangas, well bye guys.
Wednesday, today we left San Carlos. On the way out we got my cap back from my friend Ricky’s grandmother, it turns out that it was at the back of their car, so we stopped by the school to pick it up. After that we went back on the road. Our goal was to get past the border and check into the hotel that we were going to stay at for one night. When we got to the border we had a little bit of trouble because dad had got the flight travel visas but we also needed a land border visa, so we got them. Then we went to the Best Western, the hotel where we were staying at. When we got to our room we went straight to the bed and rested. When we got on it was like laying on a firm marshmallow. For dinner we had Carl’s Junior, it was nice.
Thursday, today we sent off our final notarized documents for selling our boat. After that we went to Tombstone. Tombstone is an old western town, when we got there we were early to check in so we checked out Tombstone, when we finished we went back to the hotel.
Friday, today we went to the old part of Tombstone and the town motto is the town ‘too tough to die’. I also died………. I got hung for being a gun slinger, I’ve got a death certificate and everything. After that I saw the OK Corral shootout it was loud and funny. Next I went to a gun show where they had machine guns, SLR’s, revolvers, shotguns, rifles and knifes. When we were there I got a US army standard belt and a pouch which I keep a lot of my stuff in. I also fired a 44 calibre revolver which was fun.
Saturday, today we went to Boot Hill which is where all the cowboys got buried with their boots on. Before that we did a mine tour which was cool. At the beginning of the mine tour, the guide asked “who lives the furthest away from here”. Lots of people put their hands up including us. When he asked us where we were from and we told him Australia, everyone else put their hands down. We won a rock from the mine. After that we drove to Tucson, well bye guys.
Comments
Vessel Name: Otter